chan

chan didn't know what to do, on one hand he wanted to comfort the members and be strong for them but on the other hand chan just wanted to break down by himself, cry until no more tears come out.

dear channie,
maknae-ah, hyungie loves you.
chan you have always been the one person i admire, you have worked so hard from pre-debut at such a young age. i am so glad to have seen you grow up from a child, to a teen and now to a mature adult, chan you've made me so proud and so happy, i am sorry i wasn't able to kiss your cheeks one last time, very sorry but i am happy that i got to spend years and years with you.
i will always always always look over you and make sure you and the others are doing okay. maknae-ah please don't hold any tears back or try and put a brave front for the members, you need to let everything out, you have 11 hyung's and one hyung that'll guide you and look over you. i said the same thing to sollie and i am going to say the same thing to you, if you ever ever need someone to talk to and you don't wanna talk to the other members, you can always come here and talk to me, it's not far from our dorm so if you need someone to talk to or someone to cry to, hyung is here.
i love you so much channie, more than you'll ever know, you were the younger brother i've never had, i'll miss you
love from your hyungie gyu <3

chan couldn't stop the tears coming out of his eyes, he didn't know what to do, mingyu would always look after him and the other members, who is going to look after them now? they don't have anyone to nag them anymore when they don't clean up. chan weeped hiding his face in his hands, "mingyu hyungie, i love you" chan chokes up, "i love you so much."