Chapter Twenty One

Unlocking his phone, Bam opened the message. His shoulders visibly drooped as he realised the message wasn't from Khun.

Shibisu: sorry Bam, we won't be able to see the concert with you. Khun has had a little issue and he couldn't mesaage you himself.

"A little issue?"

Bam mumbled to himself.

"Bam, everything okay?"

Endorsi noticed Bam's change in mood.

"I just got a message from Shibisu, he said there was a problem with Khun and they can't make it. I wonder what happened to him."

Bam displayed a weak smile as he spoke whilst his golden eyes were filled with worry.

Endorsi clicked her tongue and pulled out her phone to make a phone call.

"Wait a second Bam. They're so annoying."

Lifting the phone to her ear, it didn't ring for long before it was answered.

"Hey. You're causing us problems here, you're making him worry."

Bam couldn't jear what was being said on the other end of the line.

"Ha! You confiscated it. I hope you have photo's of him looking pathetic, we can use them later."

"Like for blackmail or playing darts, we'll make copies. Anyway, put Khun on."

Bams ears pricked up at the mention of a certain name.

"You never told me he was this cute!"

Endorsi was now slyly smiling in Bams direction.

"Well, I can't say I haven't done anything."

She chuckled in response to whatever was said.

"Whatever, I'm just saying he's too good for you and you're going to have competition. Right, right, okay I'll put him on."

Endorsi extended her phone to Bam.

"Here, your boyfriend wants to speak to you."

"B-boyfriend? He, he isn't m-"

"Just take the phone."

Bam was glad the room was dark, hopefully disguising some of the crimson blush now painting his face.

His heartbeat quickened as he took the phone.

"H-hello?"

"So I'm not your boyfriend?"

Bam felt a shiver run up his spine from hearing Khun's voice directly in his ear.

"Ah, um, I mean!"

Another shiver ran down his spine when he heard Khun's laugh through the phone.

Urgh, this is too much....

"Sorry Bam, I'm just messing with you. I know we're not boyfriends. Yet, anyway."

Bam felt his heart begin to race even faster and the blush on his cheeks refused to fade as he felt himself grow even more flustered.

"Bo- ah, no, Khun-san...."

"Haaaah, I really wish I could see your face right now.... sorry Bam, we won't be meeting you out there but we will see you later."

"What do you mean? Are you okay? Shibisu said there was an issue."

Bam recollected himself as the initial problem came to the forefront of his mind.

Khun sighed.

"Yeah, well, Isu is an idiot and doesn't think before he speaks. Everythings fine. Don't worry about us, I'll explain everything later."

"Right..."

"Anyway, they're calling for me so I'd better go now. I'm glad I got to speak to you before I go out there. I'll see you soon, babe."

Babe!?

Bams blush returned and before he had a chance to respond, Khun had already hung up the phone.

Bam absentmindedly handed the phone back to Endorsi and then tried to calm himself down.

"I think the opening act is about to start."

The lights dimmed the whole room that packed to the breaches with people. Woops of excitement were heard as some excited individuals were geared up for the opening act.

Bam was oblivious to it all.

His brain relayed the conversation over an over and he realised that Khun seemed to thoroughly enjoy teasing him.

He was really starting to see what Endorsi meant when she called Khun a devil.

But if loving Khun meant riding a train to hell, Bam would be the first person boarding that carriage.

Authors note

Right..... the hell train reference was completely unintended but I love it 🤣🤣
Also, yesterday I posted another KhunBam story! Just a one shot story but feel free to check it out, it's called A Drunken Confession.