Twooo🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

Continued...

It was the new boy from school. I laughed to myself, rememberin' the lie I told him earlier.

"Sim you kno my baby mila and this my mean ass susta zema, you can't call ha that thoe ha name Zemora." He told him seriously, makin' me and mila die laughin'.

"Yea I kno ha," he smirked at me. "Wassup Tour guide." He looked at me and I just gave him a head nod.

"Oh this who you was showin around?" Mila asked and I nodded.

"Lyin ass." He mumbled. "I kno a gay girl when I see one and yeen gay." He said, tappin' me so I could slide over.

"Don't be touchin me." I slid over so he could get in.

"What chu mean?" Amari asked his cousin.

"We talkin in the hallway and everything then she get a phone call, she answer it and I heard ha say mila name so I'm like oh shit I kno a mila too and I tell ha that and she gone say some not my mila." He tried to mock me and I laughed, causin Amari and Mila to eye me.

"So I'm like Yo mila and she gone nod talmbout some yea ha girlfriend and I'm like oh shit, just confused and shit cuz I can tell when a girl gay and that." He looked me up and down. "Ain't ha." He finished.

"It is not that funny." I told mila and Amari who was dyin'.

"It is mane ha ass will lie bout anythang but say she ain't lyin."

"I don't lie." I corrected him, "I be just playin." I said like I always say and they kissed their teeth.

"It's all good thoe, big head ass." He mumbled, but I could still hear.

"Okay tall and lanky ass." I shot back.

"Big glasses ass." The one day I wear glasses.

"Li ocean waves ass."

"Long feet ass."

"Longer feet ass."

By this time, Jamila and Amari was across the table dyin'.

"Pretty ass." He mumbled, and you heard a Oop from Mila.

I put my attention back on my food. "Stop lookin' at me and eat please." I said aloud to them, not once lookin' back up from my plate.

Too high for this shit.

~~~~~~~

I was at work and back to my quiet self.
"Hey mora." My coworkers said and I nodded, sending a wave to everyone.

"Ready." I announced so my client could come to the chair.

"Hey, how ya doin?" I asked the girl in my chair.

"Hey, I'm fine you?" She asked back quietly.

"Makin it." I mumbled. "What can I get for you today?" I asked her and she pulled out her phone, showin' me the quote she wanted. This too shall pass.