01

A/N : In this AU, Kageyama never went Karasuno. He went to a different high school. But he did went to Kitagawa Daiichi where he met Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Some of the canon Karasuno team also didn't went to Karasuno but some did went to Karasuno. One more thing, some ships in this fanfic will be different from your ships but please respect my ships. Thank you <3.

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦
Name : Kageyama Tobio
Age : 22 years old
Job : Novel writer
Relatives : Miwa Kageyama
Lover : none
Exes : Oikawa Tooru & Iwaizumi
Hajime
Addres : Apartment near "フード
𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱"

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

"Ring... ring... "

Kageyama woke up as his alarm clock rang. He wonders what time was it and looked at his alarm clock.

"07.45 am"

"Oh shoot. I'm gonna be late! " Kageyama said.

In a short amount of time, he had worn a white collar shirt and a light blue sweater.

𝘑𝘦𝘦𝘻 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯?! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦.

As he runs down the stairs, he bumped to a lady who happened to be his neighbor. "Ah sorry." Kageyama apologized, strangely enough, the lady didn't apologize but Kageyama didn't mind. Kageyama then called a taxi to go to his office. The ride was convenient and the driver was indeed experienced. Kageyama always had pay attention to random small things when he's bored.

◖ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ ◗  

As soon Kageyama stepped on the eighth floor where his office is, everyone looked at Kageyama with a worried face. Kageyama didn't notice it at first but one of his co - workers came up to him and said.

"Hey uh Kageyama - san, the boss needs to see you.." said the co - worker.

"Oh thanks for informing me but can I get coffee first?" Kageyama replied.

"But the boss needs to see you right now and he doesn't seem very happy.. " the co - worker said nervously.

At this point Kageyama started to get anxious and started to realize that people are looking at Kageyama with a worried face.

"Ah I see, well I should be going now. Thank you for telling me" Kageyama replied back.

On his way to his boss' office, Kageyama started to think what has he done wrong. When he stepped into the elevator, Kageyama already had an idea of why he was called by his boss.

◖ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏss' ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ ◗  

Kageyama knocked on the door 2 times until he heard his boss letting him go inside.

"Ah Kageyama, please take a seat. " the boss offered.

Doing what he had told him, Kageyama immediately sat down.

"Is there any particular reason for you to call me, sir? " Kageyama asked.

A sore face was seen in his boss' face.

"Yes about that. You see Kageyama - kun, our business here isn't going well and because of that we aren't receiving any good profit from our clients. What I'm trying to say is that, all of us haven't gotten any good salary and if we keep continuing this, this company will be bankrupt.. " the boss explained

"Sorry boss but I don't really understand." Kageyama said with a nervous face. Even though Kageyama knew what his boss was saying, he wanted to make sure.

"I'm saying that I'm firing you Kageyama - kun. I'm sorry" said the boss.

"B - but sir, I didn't do anything wrong! " Kageyama pleaded.

"I'm sorry Kageyama but it's for the company's sake. " the boss defended.

"..."
Silence filled the room.

"Alright then. I hope you can move your things as quick as possible. " The boss said

"Well then, I'll be taking my leave now. Have a good day sir." Kageyama replied.

"Ah yes. Good luck Kageyama - kun. " the boss replied.

After saying goodbye to his co - workes, Kageyama left the company and went home to his apartment.

◖ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ◗  

Kageyama is now standing in front of his door trying to find his key.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵? 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘺.

After 20 minutes, he decided to ask the lanlord for a spare key. 𝘑𝘦𝘦𝘻, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦?

On his way to the lanlord's office, he received a mail from his best friend from high school. 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶 𝘔𝘪𝘺𝘢.

______________________________________
ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ &
ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ
______________________________________

𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮
Heyy Tobio - kun~
I was wondering if you want to hang out with Omi - omi and me ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚
Oh hello Atsumu - san
Sorry but I already have plans
today

𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮
Awww c'mon Tobio - kun, please consider it first ('∩`。)

𝘏𝘮𝘮... 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶 - 𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵.

𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚
Yeah okay, where and when?

𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮
Wait really??

𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚
What do you mean really??
You're the one that asked me

𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮
Well yeah, but you usually take a long time to consider

𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚
Well consider this as a lucky
day then

𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮
Lol, alright then. At Shiko Cafe, 30 minutes. See you there Tobio~
(ノ*°▽°)ノ

𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚
Ok, see you

______________________________________
ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ
______________________________________

A/N ♤
And yes, this will be the end of chapter 1. Thank you for whoever is reading this and I hope you will be able to support me. Also, don't expect fast upload cause I procrastinate a lot. So yeah, I hope you have a good day / night / evening.