PART 11

PART 11

                Fatima, my best friend, is notorious for her profane language. It’s bad as it is, and when she’s excited, it gets even worse. Somehow. Like now.

            “Why does every one of my fucking friends have some adorable fucking story? Why?” She leans back against my bed’s headboard, legs folded in front of me. “Anyway, show me pictures of him,” she elbows me hard and wincing, I flip to my drawing of him, showing her. It’s not the best, but she can tell what he looks like, roughly.

            “Man, if he’s this beautiful with your drawing skills, then he must be fucking gorgeous in real life.”

            “Screw you.”

            “Nope, sorry, that’s why you have Isa-a-a-ac.”

            “You know what.”

            “What.”

            “Bye.”

            “No, don’t leave!”

            “This is my house, Fatima.”

            “What can I say, I live to be dramatic.” She stares at me with huge brown eyes and I narrow my own at her. “Sooooo?”

            “What?”

            “Can I come with you? To your spot?”

            “No.”

            “You’re such a fucking dick.”

            “No, Fatima.”

            “Pleeeaaase?”

I look away, knowing that if I meet her eyes, she’s going to end up coming with me.

            “No. You are not coming with me!”

°°°

            Fatima nearly slips on the trunk and instantly grabs me tight, bringing me down with her. We hang from the trunk with our arms wrapped tightly around it. “Son of a fucking bitch, fucking hell, I fucking hate winter, what the fuck, it’s not like it snows here anyway, so why not it just not fucking snow at all. God.”

            I’m not really listening to her because all I see is Isaac before me, sitting on the trunk, smile nothing if not amused.

            I sigh. “This is Fatima.”

            Swinging myself up again, I cross the rest of the trunk to the safety of the circle. Fatima joins me, dusting off her spotless jeans. “That’s true, I am.” And then she looks up. Staring at Isaac with wide eyes, Fatima talks to me in what should be a whisper, but instead is a voice that is perfectly audible for Isaac. “Holy fucking shit, you were not saving any details when you were describing him to me, were you?”

            Sometimes I feel like punching her.

// today WAS A FANFUCKINGTASTIC DAY. why, you ask? well, here's why:

1. fob dropped all the new fucking music and i listened to it during first period and cried in class but that's ok bc FOB FUCKING DROPPED ALL THE NEW FUCKING MUSIC AND IT'S MAGNIFICENT OHMYGOD YOU GUYS

2. there was a cute boy at my work today >.>

3. i'm done with all my presentations. 

4. fob dropped all the new fucking music

5. fall out boy

6. jet pack blues

7. fob

8. new music

9. all of it

10. you look so seattle but you feel so l.a.

11. fall out boy

thanks for reading and ohmygod you guys this is already ranked #37 in short story ily??? dedicated to nat for actually being perfect like yo what the hell is up with that?

- nova. //