Exploring

After a good nights rest I got an exclusive spa treatment they did it amazingly. I get so relaxed and calm, I nearly fell asleep. Afterwards, I went to the shops to buy myself some lunch, I had a lovely time then I visited the clothing shop and had an amazing (c/c)
Gerudo gown. I went exploring on my sand seal next. After I went exploring a bit I found a spot which had contestants for a seal race. "Ummm...excuse me... but can I join the sand seal race?"
"Yeah sure" said a rough voice, "but I doubt you would win!!"
I replied with "don't be too sure"
I went to the start line the sand covering the view of the tracks
"3"
"2"
"1"
"GO!!!"
I went as fast as I could swiftly moving on the sand. I raced down the track. I wanted to beat them. That was my goal right now. I wanted to prove her wrong. I speeded up sweating by every move I take because if I do a wrong move I'll surely be out. I speedily got near to the end then a gerudo pulled up beside me trying to move as fast as she could. I couldn't let her beat me my determination grew stronger than ever. Then I won I won the race!!! I was so excited. I shouted "I WON!!!! WOOHOO"
I placed the trophy in a dent in the ground and it lit blue. When I was finished I went back to the gerudo town and went to the bar and had a some drinks. After that, I turned into bed knowing it was a wonderful day of surprise's.