Daniela the hedgehog (Princess Daniela Anastasia, Elise, Mia the Hedgehog

Once upone time it was a cold winter. A women sat on a chair and stroked her stomach. She said:"I can't wait untli you're finally here my darling". That's Queen Amalia of Lyrania. Lyrania is a beautiful Kingdom with friendly people.But there is one person who wants to rule over everything his name is Astonar the crazy doctor. "Your Majesty King Ben." What is Sir Chipster? " asked the king. Sir Chipster said: "Astonar was almost at the castle again to destroy it." The king said, startled: "W What not again, where were the other guards." They had a break Your Majesty. " The king ordered more guards to be posted to the border. In the evening the king went to bed he was totally tired. ,,Hello my love." He said to Amalia. ,,Hello darling." she said to Ben. ,,How are you?" he asked her. ,,Well, the baby kicks very hard but it works, and how are you?" ,,Just had a lot of work today." he said. ,,Amalia, i can wait until our baby arrives." ,,Me too." They went to bed and feel asleep. The whole kingdom was looking forward to the baby of King Ben and Queen Amalia. At night there was a huge building at the top of the Maratonberg. That was Doctor Astonar's laboratory. He lived together with his niece Melody and his nephew Willi in his laboratory. "Hey Uncle Astonar what are you doing?" She asked. ,,I'm building a new machine.",,Let me guess to destroy the kingdom of Lyrania and then become the king of the world." Exactly Melody my sweetie ". Melody hated it when her uncle called her sweetheart.

In the castle: "Ben what shall we call the baby?" Asked Amalia. "If it will be a girl Daniela, if it will be a boy Jakob." ,,The names are great." she said. Everyone slept in the whole kingdom.