Daniela the Hedgehog (Princess Daniela Anastasia, Elise, Mia the Hedgehog Part 2

The next day, King Ben went back to work.  At the laboratory: "Willi, what do you think of my new machine, I call it the Blitz-destroy 360." Willi said chilled: "Wow cool uncle and what can it do?"  "Look at the toy car, instruct lightning-destroy 360 and fire." The car was totally destroyed, it was only ashes. Queen Amalia was lying in bed and reading a book about miraculous when there was a knock on the door.  ,Who's there?"  It's your Majesty, Fiona. "This is Fiona the maid. She likes to work in the castle, she is Queen Amalia's best friend." You can come in Fiona. "  Fiona brought breakfast for Amalia.  "Thank you Fiona." Fiona said, "You're welcome your Majesty, um I meant Amalia."  At the laboratory: "Uncle what are you doing there?" Asked Melody and Willi. Astonar said madly: "I'm preparing for the attack on Lyrania."  Melody stood in front of her uncle to stop, "Uncle don't do it, you just hurt innocent people." "Melody shut up and walk away from me!"  Astonar peeled off his niece and went to his calendar, which is with his machines.  "Tomorrow will be the day." In the castle: King Ben went to bed he was totally exhausted from the hard work. Sir Chipster ran to him. "King Ben you wait."  King Ben stopped and turned to Sir Chipster.  He asked him: "What is it?" "Um Your Majesty there is bad news."  King Ben replied in a tired voice: "Umm Sir Chipster, I'll take care of the problem tomorrow, I just want to go because it's 11:36 p.m. and I'm totally tired and my Amalia will definitely be waiting until I come, so good night." You Chipster  said, startled: "But your Majesty."  "Good night". Ben shouted from behind. Sir Chipster whispered and prayed: "I hope Astonar doesn't bite into the night".  King Ben was so happy to be back with Amalia.  "Hello my darling." Hello my darling "Ben explained to Amalia why he is coming so late:" I'm sorry that I'm only coming now Sir Chipster wanted to discuss something with me, I told him that I would take care of it tomorrow.  "Amalia looked at him with a smile and said:" All right Ben, I know that sometimes you come a little later when something has happened. "  "Thank you sweety." "You're welcome sweetheart."  King Ben went to bed and fell asleep immediately from tiredness.  Good night Amalia, sleep well. "Amalia said:" Good night Ben, sleep well. "  It was quiet everywhere in Lyrania everyone slept except the night watchman and the guards.  Everyone was asleep even in the laboratory.