Threee🔗.

KᗩᔕI

"Mornin mama." I kissed my grandma on ha cheek, causin' a smile to spread across her face.

"Mornin baby wea yo cuzin?" She asked me, then answered her own question.

"He wit mila ass ain't he." She chuckled. "Surprised they ain't tida each otha." She fixed my plate.

"I'm happy fa bro." I nodded. He deserve this happiness. "He deserve it."

"You do too." She eyed me and I shook my head, not wantin' to have this same conversation we have every time.

"Nah." I ate my food.

"Sim." She sighed. "You deserve just as much happiness as everybody else, and you the only one that can't see that."

"Ima gone head out, I'm cookin' tonight so you can rest when you get home." I kissed her cheek again and threw my empty plate away.

~~~~~~~

"There's a time and a place for all this
This is not the place for all this
Is there a reason why you're saying all this?
And can we talk about it later?
I've gotta right my wrongs
With you is where I belong
You've been down from the go, recognition is what you want
And it's something that I should know" I sung, pullin up to school.

"Anotha muhfuckin day." I huffed.

I walked to my first block, goin' straight to the back when I got in the room.

I looked to my left to see mora. Eatin' sunflower seeds without a care in the world. Or at least that's what it looked like.

"You want some?" She glanced at me, then turned her attention back to the seeds.

"Yeh." I said and she handed me the bag. "Preciate it." I handed it back to her and she nodded.

Class went by slowly, and other than fuckin' wit mora the shit was borin'. She was prolly tired of my ass too.

"Lemme see." She reached her hand out for I'm guessin' my schedule.

"My own stalker." She shook her head.

"What chu mean?" I laughed.

"We got all the same classes except intervention." She said and I smirked. School just got a li more interestin'.

"Ew." She laughed and walked away from me.

After we got to second block, one and a half more classes passed by and it was now lunch time.

"Wea we boutta eat at?" Mila smiled, meetin' me and mora at our class door.

"Damn." I laughed. "This just what chal do huh?" I asked and they nodded.

"How yo second day nigga?" Mar asked me and I shrugged.

"Me and my friend been havin fun ain't that right." I wrapped my arm round mora shoulder and I could have sworn she did a li smirk.

"We ain't friends boy." She pushed me softly.

Jamila and Amari eyed us. "What?" I asked as we started walkin' and they shook their heads.

"Weird asses." I mumbled.

"Let's take my car I gotta stop by ma house real quick." I said, referrin' to me and Amari grandma.

"Awe I miss my granny." Zemora pouted. "Yo granny?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Ain't that what I said." She tilted her head at me.