Agreement ~ Todoroki Imagine

(Character info:
Main Character - Hinami Shinohara
Year - 1
Background info - idk)

I woke up today, dreading it of course. Waking up is just a stupid reminder that I'm still here, I'm still living. And it's not all that depressing.. I just love sleep.

Class begun at usual time, I attended of course. On the way out, on the way to lunch I bumped into whom I believe was Todoroki, my wonder was eventually confirmed when he shoved me away. "God damn, watch where your going!" He snapped in my direction.

Shoto has always been a rude figure to me, always picking a fight and making me feel so low. My eyes began to swell and tear up, 'why is he always so mean to me?' I asked myself. I got up and sped to the girls bathroom, covering my face so nobody saw the tears.

I ran into a stall, leaning against the door that I shut behind me, sobbing. "Why.." I cried to myself. After a little bit of crying; I heard a soft knock behind me. "Y-yea?" I asked, trying to clean myself up, (trying not to make it seem obvious that I was crying 10 seconds prior)

"Hey..listen" I heard a deep..soft voice say. It was Shoto.. "Ugh- Shoto just go away!" I grunted in displeasure, realizing it wasn't anyone special to me.

"Wait..please" he said hurriedly. I shouted back: "get out this is the girls bathroom! You can't even be in here- JUST GO" I screamed towards the end; breaking down in full. I heard him sigh. "No can do. Open the door-" he stated to say but I cut him off. "What do you want Shoto?!" I replied firmly, not wanting to deal with him right now.

He eventually convinced me to open the stall door, something about him just made others including myself just do what he says.. "hey.." he said once he saw me..once the door was open. "Yea, hey. Now what do you want?" I asked again, wiping my face to not look so teary.

I then felt a warm pare of arms around me, I was being hugged. I quickly looked up to see him..Shoto hugging me. I pull away from the hug fast. "W-what are you do-" I was then cut off again by a kiss. This kiss was soft, it was so much like the romantic comedy's I watch..I just couldn't pull away. I melted into his kiss..his arms so blissfully.

Once the kiss ended we both pulled away "todoroki..why?" I asked so confused, but much more calm now. Thoight raced through my mind like a nascar race..good ones and bad ones. "Listen to me Hinami-Chan.. I really like you.. instead of telling you, I decided to act immature and rude.. in which I definitely shouldn't have done. I'm so sorry..I understand if you won't forgive me." He said blankly, as if he'd plaid this out in his head or practiced this 1,000 times.

I was completely stunned..I couldn't believe it. Shoto liked me? ME?. "I..had no idea" I replied softly, still taking in and processing the information just given to me. "I want you to be mine hinami..please? I'll treat you right and make up for all the awedul things I've said" he pleaded.

I thought for a moment..I had always thought about todoroki romantically but that was when we where a bit younger.. before he started being mean. Butterflies stormed my stomach and I felt this awe full feeling like I was.. nervous? 'Do I really like him' I asked myself.

I sighed and decided to answer the question and not keep him waiting. "I..I suppose" is all I said. He looked down and smiled softly. "Okay..let's agree to never tell anyone about this encounter okay?" He endured. I curled my lips, "yeah ofc.." I smiled and we both left the restroom.