'How are you still concious' Percy jackson

A/N this is my first fanfic so bear with me.
This is set after the second war, but Leo came back really quick. And  sorry because it's really short
TW: self harming and swearing

Percy POV:
Two months. That's how long it's been. two months since Leo came home. Two months since the seven turned to one and Nico. I have to include him or I get in trouble.
I'm hanging upside down off the edge of my bed, messing around with riptide, when my luck strikes again. My dad appears.
"Go away" I say, before he can even open his mouth. I mean, what part of hanging upside down off the edge of the bed messing around with a deadly sword says 'oh yeah dad, come in and tell me to go to Olympus to talk to a load of dickass gods(not you hestia)'
"Son, I get that you don't want to do this. But we have left you alone for long enough, the attack was worthy of us to come and help."
His words hurt- if the attack was worthy of the gods coming to camp, why didn't they earlier, why did they have to wait until all my friends, no, my family had died in front of my eyes. I should stop thinking like this, I'll give myself a panic attack, but I can't help it. The god in the room walks over to me and starts talking to me, I assume that it's because I'm pretty bad at hiding my emotions unless I'm in battle. My anxiety builds a wall around my brain, blocking out any form of grounding my emotions, I bolt up from my uncomfortable-but-kinda-comfortable position and run to the bathroom.
"Perseus?" My father calls me from the other room. I ignore him and reach for the blade under the sink.

Ik it's short but I couldn't be bothered to extend it sooo, part two?

325 words