13

Taylor had made eye contact with alessia and Camila.

"Hey tay-" Camila said but was cut off when she was faced with a slap straight across the face.

Alessia had gotten one too.

Both girls looked up holding their faces. "What the fuck taylor?!" Camila exclaimed rubbing her cheek looking mad as hell.

"What's your problem? " alessia said looking up.

"What's my problem?! Because of you shawn is lying in a hospital bed practically dead! THAT'S MY FUCKING PROBLEM ...how-" taylor said choking up "how am I supposed to tell the world a beautiful soul is dying because ignorant girls cant stay loyal "

"W-what?...shes dying?" Camila asked with tears brimming her eyes, reality set in. Shawn was everything she needed, he was her soulmate...but he was dying.

"Oh my god...there he goes with his stupid 'anxiety and depression ' " alessia said rolling her eyes and Camila was furious.

"Shut the fuck up! Shawn's anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts are anything but fake! There are people who are afraid and Its because of people like you!" Camila said yelling at alessia.

"Oh for god sakes...you have part in this too, you broke his heart twice. I used him big whoops "

"Shut the fuck up alessia! Out of the 6 relationship shawn has had throughout his whole life shes the only person who hasn't cheated! You knew shawn was at his lowest of lows and you still went and fucked his bestfriend" taylor said.

"Im so done with your stupid ass leave because I confirm everything you did!" Taylor said and alessia just left rolling her eyes.

"Taylor...I know...trust me I know I fucked up but I need to see him. I need to . He cant leave me he doesn't know I still love him" Camila said with tears steaming down her face.

"Camila...if I let you do this you cant leave him again. This is his second attempt at suicide if you leave I don't know what will happen. If you have ANY feelings for Matthew walk the fuck away from me" taylor said pausing "I cant handle losing him...hes like my brother"

"I wont...I'm here to stay "