The Original Glitch

Date Log: October 18, 2012
Suspect: Alex Marshal

It is a normal evening at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, parents are collecting their children from the numerous arcade games and prize counters and the day shift security guards are doing their final checks of their shift. Alex stands in front of the main stage where the animatronics are performing their final show of the day. He sighs and glances to the now defunct Pirate's Cove where Foxy rests waiting for repairs. He grabs his head as a painful memory awakens inside him. Why does he love this place? So much had happened... not just to him. He sits on the one of the chairs in front of the stage and sighs. "Not again..." he says pulling a napkin out of its container. He pats his scar and winces. "It happened years ago... why does it still cause me pain?" He says to himself before the show lights on stage turn off. There was another guard meant to be there after hours, company policy since the incident, but they hadn't arrived. Alex was furious as he climbed onto the stage and set the animatronics to free roam and walked back to the security office. "If the other guard is coming... they need to hurry" he says as he checks the camera. "They don't take kindly to after hour workers..."

As soon as he said that, like a blur the front door swung wide open. There stood a girl in a black security guard uniform. Alex could easily hear her running down the hall to the back office, after closing the door, screaming "I'm sorry" before she stepped into the office. She is about 5'2 a bit under Alex's 5'10. Her hair a dark brown and her eyes bright amber, she was a bit tanned as well. She sighed softly before she perked up. "Hi there! I'm Abigail!" She says reaching her hand out for Alex to shake.

He sighs and shakes her hand "Alex." He says as he stands up. He grabs what looks an electric prod and goes to the door. "Stay here and watch the animatronics. I forget to set one to free roam." He sighs and starts to walk out before feeling a tug on his shirt.

Abigail look up to him. "Why do they have to be wandering?" She asks, her eyes burning with curiosity. He sighs and pats her on the head. He walks out after saying he'll explain in a moment. She sits there and flips through the camera seeing both Alex and the main cast wandering the party room. Strangely, it looks as if they waved to one another. The cameras begin to glitch a bit as Abigail looks to the one on Pirate Cove. There stood Alex in front of the large fox animatronic. He flips the animatronic on before doubling over in pain. She gets up and looks out of the door to see if she can spot her coworker. Little did she know the animatronics were going towards her. Bonnie on the left and Chica on the right. She closes both doors swiftly and check the cameras again. On Pirate Cove's stage stands not Foxy, but Alex. He stares up to the camera twitching slightly. As he steps off the stage the twitching gets more violent and she can tell something isn't right.

"He'll pay..." he says softly as he walks down the long hallway to the security office. The camera cuts out and back on stage is Foxy. Abigail checks the hall lights and opens the doors now the two animatronics are gone. She peeks out again looking to spot Alex but he's not there. She checks the camera once more and sees him staring. "I know you're watching..." he says getting closer. His cheeks are covered in what likes oil he had been crying. The scar on his cheek and eye was bleeding. "Y-you'll be o-o-o-kay," he stutters out.

She quickly shuts the door again and checks the time. 4 am. Two hours left. She keeps an eye on Alex and the animatronics throughly until she hears a loud bang on the window. Bang! Bang! Bang! "L-Let me in!" Alex yells. Bang! Bang! Bang! Abigail backs up, obviously terrified. She stands, her body quivering with fear. Bang! Bang! Bang! Whap! The sound changes from a bang to the sound of a body hitting hard concrete. She checks the cams one final time before the clock strike 6 am and the doors open. She peeks out to see an empty hallway. No Alex, no animatronics. All she sees is a puddle of blood and the black oily substance. She quickly runs to the party room. The animatronics sit on their stages, unmoving. Except one. Freddy is turning side to side, his mouth opening and closing. His microphone occasionally rises then falls. A quiet tune can be heard throughout the pizzeria. The lights flash and Freddy is gone. The song plays through the restaurant. Someone comes up behind her twitching. Only two words are heard through the pizzeria, "Toreador March."

The pizzeria is silent. No music. No fun. No footsteps...

No Hope.