Chapter 6: Secrets

Maya and I sat in the bathtub for awhile just talking and talking until this came up. Riley? Yeah peaches? Have you ever you know tried to hurt yourself? I didn't want Maya to know that indeed I have but I couldn't lie to her. Well yeah a few times. Did it help? I had no clue why Maya was asking me these questions. Why would she want to hurt herself? She's been hurt enough in the past couple of days. I don't really know Maya. I dont think it did though. There was a moment of silence between us then Maya leaned closer into my wet naked body making me feel a little excited. Maya as much as I am enjoying this I really need to go see what my sister wanted to talk about. She looked sad but nodded. We got out of the tub and got dressed.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Raven was sitting in the bay window. I carried Maya to my bed and sat her down so I could go talk to Raven. I will be right back peaches. Be careful Riles. I smiled and told her always.

My sister and I crawled out of the window and went to her hotel. We were silent on the way there but I could tell something wasn't adding up. We got to her hotel and we sat on the couch provided. So what did you want to talk about? Its time I tell you the truth Riley. What do you mean? Topanga and Cory aren't your real parents. Wait what?! Then who is then?! I am. I didn't know what to do or think. Who's my dad? I dont know I was sleeping with a lot of guys at the time and you came about. I figured I could lie about my age and make you think I was a teenager. I thought it would make your life better to be raised by my mom and dad instead of you being raised by me. I was a terrible person at the time. I didn't know what to do with my life. The last thing that you should know is that before I went on a guy bender I had a girlfriend, but she...she committed suicide. My mind was all over the place I didn't know what Raven was even saying. All I got was that she is my mom, she has no clue who my father is and she had a girlfriend that committed suicide. I...I dont know what to say Raven. Im sorry about your girlfriend but at the same time how could you do this to me. You lied to me and deceived me for 15 years! Do you know what that can do to a person! Finding put your whole life is a lie and the one person that you trusted more than anyone lied to you about who they were! I can't do this...I should go be with my girlfriend she needs me.

I left running and crying. I wanted Maya but that would mean I would have to face mom and...oh wait there not my real parents. I went home anyway but I went through the window.

When I got in the room I could see Maya had fallen asleep. She looked so depressed and clueless. How do two broken girls become the love of each other's life? I slid under the covers with Maya. When I did I felt Mayas hand grab mine. She opened her eyes as we faced face to face. What happened? I will tell you later I dont really want to talk about it right now. Maya looked at me with sincere eyes. Ok Riles you can tell me whenever you're ready. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I kissed her on the lips and put my forehead on hers when we were done. I really really really really like you. Maya smiled at me with her goofy smile. I really really really really really really like you to. We both smiled at each other and kissed again. Goodnight peaches. Goodnight Riles.

The time was around three am when I was woken up by Maya shaking and talking out loud. No...no! Leave her alone! It's not what it looks like! I assumed that she was having a night terror. Maya wake up. Maya wake up baby! MAYA! she practically came off the bed. Fuck that hurt. Are you ok? Yeah I was having a bad dream. Do you want to talk about it? No I just want to go back to sleep. Ok. She slid closer to me as I put my arm around her.

Maya and I were woken up by a strange voice coming from the kitchen. Should we go see who it is? Five more minutes. Maya come on. I FINALLY got Maya out of bed and to the kitchen but when we got there we were shocked. Maya? Kermit? Yeah its...its me. Oh fuck this I am not dealing with your shit. Maya you need to hear him out. Fine!
______________________________
Sorry guys this isn't the best of chapters but I promise the next one will be super filled with drama and emotions. Remember you are beautiful, handsome or whatever you perfer 😁❤