Daddy's Home From Work

I know where I need to wait when you come home and how I am expected to present myself. This never changes.

You have had a long day at work and you will need to release the tension. It has been a very long week at work for you with a lot of meetings and clients. You need this release.

I kneel near the front door, only wearing the red lace panties that you love and nothing else. My hair is in a simple ponytail. There is to be no hiding behind my hair. I am not allowed to shy away from your gaze.

You open the door and throw your keys onto the table, followed by the thud of your briefcase hitting the floor. I do not flinch neither at the cool air from outside or from the noises. I am not allowed to make eye contact until you tell me to. I hear you remove your overcoat and hang it in the closet. Then I hear you sit on the chair and remove your shoes. You move closer to me, step by step, moving around until you are standing behind me.

"Have you been a good girl for me today, Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You haven't been touching yourself, have you, Princess?"

There is a slight shiver in my voice. "No, Daddy. I didn't touch myself."

"You are such a good girl for me."

Those words always make me smile and blush, although I try to hide my expression, I know you love it when I do. You walk back around to the front of me, and touch my chin with your fingers while lifting my head so my eyes meet yours.

"Daddy has had a very rough week, Princess. This means he is not going to be gentle tonight. Do you know your safe words, Princess?"

"Yes, Daddy. Amber to slow down and Red to stop."

"Good girl."

I will never tire of hearing those 2 words.

"Follow me to the living room," you say while walking ahead.

"Yes, Sir," I reply while crawling from the front entryway to the living room. I take my time. Knowing full well that you love to watch me crawl toward you. You savor every sway of my ass and the jiggling of my tits. I hear you sit on the recliner.

"Look at me, Princess," you say to me as you motion me toward you with one finger.

I continue my slow crawl toward you, stopping at your feet.

"Good girl. I want you across my lap, Princess," you say while patting your lap.

"Yes, Daddy," I say as I rise to my feet.

"But first, turn around for me," I am puzzled by this, but I do as I am told. I feel your hands grab my ass. Your touch is firm. Then without much warning, I start to feel your breath, just before you sink your teeth into me. Fuck, this just gets me so wet. A moan of pain and pleasure escapes my lips. You release your bite and say, "Good girl. Now, across my lap, Princess."

I obey, and lay across your lap. My head is on your left side. Your right hand rubs the spot that you just bit. "You are such a good girl for me, Princess." Your hand slides into the waistband of my panties and starts to lower them. I wriggle a little to help lower them. You stop at my thigh and go back to rubbing my ass. This is such sweet torture. Your hand dips down between my thighs, "Oh, are you already wet for me, Princess?"

My nerves start to get the better of me. "Y...yes, Daddy."

"Good girl. Don't be nervous. You have your safe words if you need them." You are so comforting even though you can be rough.