How Did All of You Meet?

Pulling the key out of the ignition, Dean leaned back in his seat and sighed. He'd just finished a hunt; it wasn't all that hard, just a simple salt 'n burn, but digging the grave and burning the body by himself was pretty taxing, especially after being thrown around the cemetery like a ragdoll. Just thinking about it again made his back ache.

After that, all he'd wanted was to see his family. But more specifically, his angel, his demon, and his vampire.

He messed with the ring on his left finger as he got lost in thought. He knew that he was in an odd situation, but who gave a rat's ass? Well, John would.

God, well, Chuck, to think he used to care what the fuck that asshole thought. He knew that John wouldn't approve of being in a relationship with not only one, but three guys. Let alone supernatural creatures.

"They're monsters, Dean. You're supposed to kill the monsters, not become their bitch! When did you become a fag, huh? No son of mine is a fag!"

He shuddered, thinking about what he knew John would say. He remembered the beating he got when John caught him in bed with another dude. Fun times.

Deciding he was done reminiscing the past, he pocketed his keys and exited the car, gently shutting the car door behind him. He smiled while he grabbed his duffel from Baby's trunk as he heard laughter echoing from deep inside the bunker.

Instead of heading to his room and passing out on the bed like he usually did, he threw his duffle on his bed, then headed to the kitchen where it sounded like everyone was.

Upon entering the kitchen, he smiled at the sight before him. Cas was at the sink washing dishes and Benny, Crowley, Sam, Gabe, and Jack were all at the kitchen table, talking and laughing. No one had noticed him yet.

Dean snuck up behind Cas and wrapped his arms around his waist, laying his head on Cas' shoulder.

"Hello, Dean," Cas' deep and gravelly voice greeted him.

"Hey there, sweetheart." Dean leaned forward to place a light kiss on Cas' cheek, but before he could, Cas turned to face Dean, so the kiss landed on his lips instead. Not that Dean was complaining.

"Where's our welcome home kiss, cher?" Benny's smooth voice questioned from behind.

Dean turned around to see everyone looking at him, one of Benny's eyebrows raised and a smirk on Crowley's face. Letting go of Cas, Dean made his way over to the table where he placed a light kiss on both Benny and Crowley's lips. He then sat down next to Sam and Gabe on the right bench, across from Benny, Crowley, and promptly Cas, who just sat down. Jack was sitting in a chair at the head of the table, intently listening to the stories and jokes being told around the table.

"Hey, Dad?" Jack called out.

Dean would never get tired of hearing Jack, his son, call him Dad. He remembered when Jack first called him Dad. He also remembered Cas's face when he first called him Pops. He was so shocked, all he could do was run up to their son and wrap his arms around him.

Their son. He'd never get over that.

Dean was so scared that Sam would be upset, but all he said was "so I guess that makes me Uncle Sam."

Of course, Gabe popped out of nowhere and said not to forget that he was the cool uncle.

"Yes?"

"How did all of you meet?" Jack asked.

Sam and Gabe groaned, "here we go."

Dean smacked both of them in the arm, then he looked at his three husbands. His angel. His demon. His vampire.