Chapter six

"Draco's not here to save you" he says to me. I try to wiggle out. I let out a little sob. He comes up to me. Puts his hand on my face. I close my eyes. He kisses me. I try to wiggle out. "Let me go" I say as I continue to cry. "Let her go. She not worth it anyway" crabbe says. "I hate you" I say to him. "Well baby that makes two of us" he says. They start to walk away. I pick up my books.  I let out a sob as I wipe the tears away.

I stand up and run to the bathroom. I drop my books on the floor as I fall to my knees and cry. I take off my robe as it falls. I put my head in my knees as I just cry. I let out  a little scream. Eventually after 30 minutes of crying in the bathroom. I'm able to collect myself. I pick up my books and my robe. I put it back on and fix my mascara. I walk out and make my way to slughorns class. I stop outside the door.

"Myles. Your late" he says. "Yeah..um I- I had to deal with something" I say stuttering. He looks at me. "Take a seat next to Malfoy please" he says. I make my way towards Draco. As I get seated Draco looks at me slightly.  "so class as I said..." professor starts but my minds  to clouded to listen to what he was saying. Tears continue to fall.  I keep my eyes focused on the kid infront  of me. "Myles, myles" I hear the  teacher say.

I look up at him. "Is everything alright" he says. I look down at the floor then back up. "Everything is brilliant professor" I say smiling slightly. "That's it for class today" I hear him say. I stand and rush out of the class. I run down the hallway. Up the stairs into my dorm and straight into my room. I throw  my books on the bed. I take off my robe. My tights and my shirt. I grab black pants with little rips in then and my green crop top sweater.

Fuzzy and really warm. I fix my mascara. I grab my wand. I put on my black heals. I open my door. I shut it behind me. I walk down that stairs seeing crabbe, goyle on the couch smirking at me as I glare at them. As I see Draco standing right behind them.  I look up at him. Tears starting to well up in my eyes. I walk out of the dorm and run down the stairs.  A tear falls down. I see Ron, Harry and hermione with..the twins?.

Fred and George look up at me as they notice I'm staring. I smile at them as tears fall down my face.  They smile right back. I run straight towards them and into Fred's  arms. "Aww I missed you!" I say as he hugs me tightly in his arms and swings me in a circle. He puts me down as I give George a hug. "I've missed you to of course"I say  giving him a hug and peck on the cheek. "I didn't get a kiss" Fred says. I give him a peck.

"Quidditch practice. You should come watch us practice" Harry says. I look at him. "You guys go. I'll catch up" I say. They smile at me and walk away. I see Ron turn around and do our surfs up hand shake. I smile sadly at him and do it back. I start to walk. Down the hall. "Mind if I join you" I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around. Draco. "I don't mind" I say. I turning  back around.  "Why were you crying" he says. "No reason" I say looking at him.

"I promise I'm okay" I whisper to him. "I have quidditch practice wanna come watch" he says. I look at him. "Sure" I say. We start walking out side and towards the field. "You look really fine today" he whispers. I turn to look at him as he has a small tint of blush on his cheeks. "Thanks Malfoy. Your not to bad yourself" I say smiling. He grabs my hand and interlaces our fingers together. "I know that's not the real reason" he says. I look at him. "It doesn't matter" I say look back at him.

We reach the field as I move my hand. "You know this is the only place I don't have to fake being mean to my bestfriends" I say giving hermione a hug.  I see her smirk at Malfoy. I turn to look at as he's blushing even harder.  I remove my arms from around her and walk to give Ron a hug. " what are we doing besides watching you play  quidditch" I say to Harry.

"Teaching you to fly a broom" he says "I know how to fly one" I say looking at him. "Who taught you" he says. I look at him. "My father" I say. He looks at me. "Don't believe me" I say. "Malfoy broom" I say. He hands me his broom. I hop on it and start to fly. "Do you believe me now potter!" I yell looking down. "Come down here or your gonna get hurt" I hear hermione say. "It's alright if I get hurt hermione"I say flying back down and hoping off Draco's broom. I hand it to him.

"Are you alright" I hear him say. "I'm perfect" I say. I look at him. I go sit back down as Fred comes sitting next to me and George on the other side. "What's going on talk to me" he says. I look at them. "I'm alright I promise" I say. "Tell us" George says. "You know crabbe and goyle. Draco's sidekicks" I say. They shake their heads.

"Well.."

Hope you like it!