CHAPTER 1- PILOT

"That's all for today class." Professor John Harvey ended the class . Earlier than the usual classes.

"Rosa, are you going to the Library?"

"Library ? For what?"

"The paper about Florence Nightingale's theory?... the one Mr. Harvey told us about?

" oh that one. I'm done! Did that last night I'm about to go eat something. Wanna come?" Rosa bribed her bestfriend Wacelle. Wawa for short.

"Stop rosa. I have to do this paper."

"You can do it at home. It is easy. I swear. I know you cant resist food. Today's treat is on me." Rosa winked at wawa who inevitably didnt have a choice.

"Do you know that I'm dieting??? If I'm getting fatter each day and Paschal's not gonna look at me. You're dead!"

"Shit Pasca is coming......" there he was Pascal Amenadiel Roxas gliding at the Grand staircase at the Magic Canteen.

"Attention everyone. We will announce today the Lakan Representative of the college of Engineering. The LAKAN's are the chosen people who will present their activities and become the ambassador of good will for the whole student body. We will choose 10 ambassadors all throughout the year but for now let me introduce the first ambassador." Pascal said in the mini stage near the staircase

"From the college of engineering... congratulations... Markus Hansel Quizon. Lets give him Round of applause."

A gorgeous hunk with a serious face strided at the stage. Rosaline found herself gawking at the lad in awe of course.

————————————————————————————————————-

"Pascal, bro. Seriously why did you choose me? There re plenty of Students more deserving than me" Hans sneered at his bestfriend

"Have you forgotten that you have a debt to me? Bro use this as a platform for your visions. I know that you are dying to change the system. This is your opportunity."

"The system for us Engineering students. Not the whole student body. "

"Sucks. You don't have a choice. You got ordained as the First Lakan. You can do it Man! Come on! You are the great HANS" 

"So this is bout me being the great huh? So this pep talk is really Coming from you? the genius who graduated at 18 years old. "

Yes his bestfriend Pascal graduated at 18. He is now working as an engineering professor at Patriot Somerset University or PSU. Others may think its odd to befriends with a nerd but the thing is Pascal does not look like one.

" Enough with the useless banters, go to the student affairs office and please attend all the meetings."

He didn't even noticed the mocking tone of hos friend and immediately went to the meeting hall. As what people said, yes he is a snob ge means it but he has a great vision of changing the schools system cause teachers are not hands on. Plus he wants to create a fair system in which students who enrolled late can have the chance to pick the desired subjects of choice .

He really had a mental note to clear things up and fight this unexpected challenge. After all this is not so bad right,
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Wawa with Rosa went to the schools library.

"Why are there many people here? What's the commotion all about?"

"I don't know"

There was a long line starting from the door of the office up to the first floor. The library is Adjascent to the SAO and there was a long line. Even teachers doesn't seem to care about this.

"What's happening?" She asked the girl in front

"Oh! Not much Hans is there. The first Lakan Ordained and he is so good looking. Do you even know that he has already his new fanclub?"

"Fanclub? It's only 2 hours?" Wawa commented

"Yes gurl so if you are his fans too. Lone at the back! Faster! Botch we got here first" the girl with a face like icung spoke

"What's wrong with you? Were just asking" Wawa replied

"Aare you dumb or disoriented? Just easy facts? You can't even comprehend it?" Now seriously this girl is insulting us"

"Well. Sorry if we didn't know how this thing works. It's not our fault that we focus on the wellness of our patients not like you only focusing on useless stuffs like your useless idol. "

Rosa became the hater of tge Lakan's.

"Your lakan is not handsome. Does things that are unnecessary and he just poses for publicity " he is funb like you, ugly like you, and dirty, like your face" ,

"Stop it...." Wawa warned her.

"No! Look at this ungrateful icing cake. She does nothing but mop around here like a sasaeng fan. You look life you have no class girl."

"Rosa stop it ...."

That's because she mimics the Lakan, looks like a sadboi but still a corrupt gentleman trying to save the schools security." Rosa murmured
"Excuse me? How can you say that? What's your name?" A guy appeared familiarly

Rosa stopped her mouth from talking just so she can look. Wow the mystery person who greeted Rosa is Markus Hansel Quizon is gawking at her face full of seriousness. Ready to kill her with his eyes. The first Lakan.

———————————————————-
All Rights Reserved. 2020