Chapter 13

Dear Georgina,
Hope you are well dear. As I'm sure you have heard by now, the Triwizard tournament is being hosted at hogwarts this year.
Unfortunately, your brother's name has been called along with another champion from our school.
I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon
Love Minerva

"SIRIUS!" Georgina yelled, not knowing what to do, her mind instantly went into panic mode, and now she can't get the image of her brother being eaten by a dragon out of her head.

When Sirius enter her room, Georgina didn't react she just sat there looking at the letter in her hand. Carefully, as if the letter had the ability to bite him, Sirius took the letter out of her hands and read it.

"That's not possible, there's an age limit. He can't compete." Sirius said placing the letter down, running his hands through his hair thinking.

"I'm going to Hogwarts, you coming?" Georgina said, after a couple moments of silence.

She didn't even wait for his reply, just simply left the room heading towards the fireplace. Sirius had just nodded his head, grabbed both their wands from her room, and the kitchen and followed her to the fire place, where she was waiting with a handful of floo powder in hand.

"Minnie." Georgina said, as she step out of the fire place, Sirius in animagus form at her side.

"Sirius, Georgina." Minerva greeted, touching the girl on the arm, before turning towards her door. She lead the pair out of the room, silently they made there way towards Dumbledore's office. No one had seemed to care that Sirius wasn't in animagus form, until Mrs. Norris came around the corner, and both Georgina and Minnie gave Sirius the same look.

Once they entered the headmasters offcie, Georgina was surprised to see other staff members in there. But none of them seemed surprised to Georgina, Snape however seem very displeased at the sight of the black dog by her side.

"Surely you need parental permission for something like this, I'm not giving it, Harry will not being participating in this tournament." Georgina stated, not bothering to greet anyone, or ask who the strangers in the back of the room where. She didn't care she had audience for this, that was not what was important at the moment.

"Miss Potter, why don't you have a seat." Dumbledore said, seemly ignoring what the girl just said, as he gestured to a chair.

"No, I'm think I'm good standing..." she responded, not wanting to get comfortable at this current moment, it wasn't until she looked at Minerva and say the look on her face did she add "so no thank-you."

"The cups contract in binding, to try and break it will have devastating effects." One of the strangers at the back of the room spoke up.

"If my brother competes in this tournament it might have devastating effects. How did he enter anyway, I was told you yourself" she began, gesturing at Dumbledore, "...had put up an age line."

"I did, and it did not fail." Dumbledore responded, looking at the girl over his half moon shaped spectacles. "You should ask Fred and George weasley on the effects of the age line."

"So if he didn't put his name in the goblet, then who did, and shouldn't that be enough reason for him not to compete, his 14 years old, and didn't chose this." Georgina stated, glaring Dumbledore down, hoping that the great wizard in front of her will crumble under her gaze.

"I think it best, we watch the events play out, before we try and understand what this means." Snape said, not daring to look at the two female gryffindors in the room.

"You mean let him compete, he's just a boy, Albus" Minerva said, glaring at snape, her voice cracked a little bit during it, making Georgina remove her glare from the headmaster to look at Minerva, concern flooding her.

"I agree with Severus." Dumbledore said, as he made his way across the room.

"Well I don't." Georgina responded, "you can't let him do this, he's been through so much, he can't, he doesn't deserve to be a pawn in your little game." Georgina said, glaring at Dumbledore once again. He didn't turn around to look at her, nor did he respond. After a moment, with tears slowly rolling down her face, Georgina left the room, not knowing what else she could do.

"I want to see him." She said to Minerva as the walked through the halls.

"The password is Balderdash." Minerva responded, putting a hand on the girls shoulder, before she walked back to her room.

————————————————————————————
Hey guys,
Hope you like this one.
Sorry it's a little short,
I would like to thank you all for 5k read and over 100 votes, it means a lot to me, makes me happy that people are enjoying this x
Stay safe x