Prologue

Elisabeth opened the window of her car and let the cool air tickle her cheeks. She loved driving in this weather, for it was unprejudiced, neither warm nor cool . Her favorite song played on the radio and she sang with it .

Trip and I fall in. . . I wanted it to happen

She wasn't really good at driving but somehow convinced her parents to let her . It was hard at the start, considering she was underage but some pouts and puppy eyes were enough to melt her parents . She glanced outside the window .

'Store Of Books? I really need to speed up .'

All of a sudden her phone rang . She took it out of her pocket and saw her mama's name on the screen.

'Great . The very thing I needed right now .'

She left one hand from steering to pick the call when something appeared in front of the car out of nowhere . She quickly placed both of her hands on steering but alas! was she late .

"darn it!" she whispered, horror flashing in her eyes . She looked on the road to see if anyone was there to help her but strange enough, she didn't see a single figure .

'If I'll call 911 and the girl die then I am damned.'

Elisabeth hopped outside neglecting the tightening in her chest . Her eyes caught a girl lying carelessly on the road . Blood was pooled around her, her face hidden under her hair . Elisabeth slowly bent down and checked her heartbeat . Blank . Her breathe hitched .

'no no no she can't die'

She found her trembling hands removing the girl's hair . They slid aside quicker than she thought but when Elisabeth saw her face, she frozed .

"Emilia?"

~~