The Forest

"Ash" a voice shouts.

But I'm too focused on how dark the forest is to pay attention. Ash there it is again I can hear it but don't bother to look.All of a sudden I can feel hands on my shoulder bringing me back to reality but when I look its just my Amber.

"Ash what the heck are you doing" she says in a angry tone and letting her hand drop.

Im staring blankly into the forest that brings back to much memories.I take a step closer toward the dark forest when I see a couple of blue eye lurking in the fog.

"Ash" she says again a little more frustrated.

"Ashley " this time it's another voice.

Crap it's my dad,I turn and look at him but I don't move. I can see his greys and wrinkles even at night.People say I'm like my farther more then my mother and I think thats true.Now I can guarantee a months worth of me being grounded but I just look at him and when I turn back I don't see anything. I take step forward then another and then I find myself running threw the fog but I have no idea why.I kept running till I stop and look around in a circle.I started puffing because I have never ran like that before and then 15 feet from me I can see a dark figure.I look in the direction where I can hear dad screaming my name but it wont take long till he comes.I look back but the figure and wasnt there so started walking towards where it was.Out of no where an agonizing pain hits me in my left ribs and I fall to the ground trying to hold the pain in.When my dad grabs my hands and and chunks me over his left shoulder and starts walking from where I ran in.While I'm on my dad's back I turn my face to the sides and see the blue eyes again staring straight at me.Then it's gone and I'm dad chucks me forwards away from him and he is screaming and screaming really loud.I don't know what to do so I'm yelling

DAD!DAD!WHERE ARE YOU!

All I can see is him being drag away from his feet into the darkness of the fog.

"GIVE HIM BACK" I'm pleading with tears running down my checks.

Right now I'm trying to stand on my feets but I can't manage to so I crawl to him.His yelling my name to get away and run but I can hear screaming,gun shots,growls and fighting.I get to dad and now ,where he is holding his leg on the floor and I'm flooded with tears but I can't stop they just keep coming.I grab dad and drag him towards a tree 20 feet away forgetting the pain in my ribs and lean him up on it .I grab a stick and use it as my defense,all around I can fog and trees but I can smell blood I look down at my dad and see him flooded with blood.I rip my black jumper off and wrap it around his charf muscle which is where it looks like he was scratched.

Derek P.O.V

I can smell a scent of anthor werewolf and I knew he was going to kill them.He grabs the foot of the old guy and drags him backwards.I didn't know what to do so I chase after him.I grabbed his shirt and Chuck him back ,he is a lot bigger then me but I'm faster so I can out run him.The sound of her scream pierced me ears and I had to get away.I ran away and he follows me.I turn around a stratch his throat with quick movement and he let's out a growl.He throws his arm towards me but I duck.He holds he throat with one hand and the other grabbing a tree for balance.Then I realize I can remember his scent I remember it from somewhere.He gains balance and kicks me back with great force into a tree slamming my head backwards and I'm aching in pain.He walks up to me when I can get a better look of him and he has glowing red eyes,then puts his hand around my neck and lifts me up till me feet so I can't touch the floor.He's an Alpha.

Ashley P.O.V

I heard a growls coming from deeper in the forest.I picked up my dads tourch and gun and headed towards the unusual sounds.As I got deeper and deeper I see two figures fighting and killing each other.I grab the gun in two hands and aim for the one who was up against the tree but then I see the other one has red eyes and was the only e who dragged my dad back ,I walk around in a big semi circle so I'm facing them side on.I pull the gun in front of me and shoot.

*BANG*

When the gun goes of I close my eyes and fall down to my knees with my head down.I can hear voices shouting my name in the back of my thoughts but it's very distent.I can also hear them shouting another name.

"Ash.... Joshua" I can hear a cop

I get up and look around where I seen the two bodies but I only see the one the one I must have shot.I walked up to the won I shot.he looks like the one in my drrams and was bleeding realy badly where the neck and had a bullet hole in the right side ribcage.

I looked around for the other one and couldn't find it so I grabbed the gun and ran back towards dad.On my way back I heard the sound of a stick broken behind me and turned to see who it was.I didn't see anythink, so I turned back round went towards the elyelling and shouting.I got back where I left dad sitting up against the tree.Thank god nothing happened to him cause I can see a bunch of police officers,ambulance and FBI.I walk around asking for my dad and hopefully he made it out.All of a sudden I feel pain in left side.I look down and see a little bit of blood.My eyes widen as i remember what happened, I slowly lift my shirt up but I hear someone say my name and I didn't want anyone to worry about me so I just quickly pulled my shirt down.

"OMG Ashley thank god your alright,now dad doesn't have to kill me" Amber said waking towards me taking the gun at of my hands, giving it to a officer behind her and wrapping a blanket around my shoulder.I can't think straight so all I do is nod,the thing I just witnessed was still running around in circles in my head.