The Yule ball

Please comment if you would prefer longer chapter! This

part is also in the perspective of Amalia .

My emerald green gown swayed in the morning breeze as i tried it on. The velvet exterior soft to touch and the diamond encrusted bodice glittering. "You look stunning", the voice of Blaise touched my ears. I turned around exasperated, "But I didn't ask your opinion!" He grinned cheekily, then looked away. "Well what do you want?" I snapped, I had better things to do this morning than look at his ripped body! His muscles perfectly placed, hide black silk shirt excentuating them even more...

I sighed forlornly, Blaise looked at me perplexed "Well are you gonna let me talk or not?"
"Well I was wondering if maybe you would like to accompany me to the Yule Ball?"
My whole body burned up the smile nearly dripping off my lips. "Well, I will definitely have to think about it, actually; yes i would love to!" As I said this Blaise produced a black rose its matte petals poised and perfect just like him. I gently picked the glass box up and examined it. It's stunning!

I made my way towards Blaise and hugged him, his cologne drifting up my nostrils, his muscular arm wrapping around and engulfing me. He looked at me, his eyes sparkling lunging forward. His lips millimetres away from pressing on mine, I drew away quickly as the door burst open and Draco sauntered in his porcelain face grinning.

"Amalia how could you do this father is going to be fucking pissed off im promised to Azriel that stupid bastard" I looked away as i thought about my childhood friend, the man i was promised to. But Blaze is just so-

I ran out of my dorm Blaze and dracos voice echoeing after me, my green silk slip dress riding up around my hips exposing my lace tights, i pulled it down quickly running through the halls down past raven claw dorm and out into the black night.