Chapter 4

As much as Ivy enjoyed the human she was very nervous. She couldn't shake the thought of her mother and siblings getting taken away by a human. Ivy enjoyed the soft human hand petting her head and body. It was like a nice warm lick from a cat. She watched out the window of the monster as they drove by trees and signs. Time went by and the monster came to a stop. Ivy began to freak out, she had gotten used to the moving monster and was confused on why it stopped. The human gripped Ivy tightly. She calmed down a bit knowing she can't jump out of her arm and run. Her neck hurt too much to run away. It felt like the bite had gotten worse. It felt like something was in it and when it moves it itches. Ivy wondered if the human can fix it or just throw her out. Her and the human get out of the monster. She looked out and seen a house surrounded by land and trees. Ivy got excited, so much space to explore.

They enter the house. There was more humans! Ivy counted four more. She started to freak out again. I didnt know there was more! The human looked down at her and continued to keep her calm. They all mumbled things Ivy couldnt understand. She doesn't speak human yet. Maybe some time with them will help her learn what they are saying to her. She looks at them to remember their faces. Ivy then makes up a name for her first human until she learns it. I think the name curly fits well with her curly hair. Curly finally puts her down on the cold hard wood floor. She looks up and notices how huge humans are. They all stared at her, like they was waiting for something. Fear began to fill her pelt as they continue to stare at her. Ivy built up the courage to sprint to the nearest hiding spot. She ran until she found a place under a big gap on the floor and hid under. The humans followed her. They tried to grab her. She shuffled back with terror. Humans have no sense of privacy. She thought as they walk away. Ivy didnt want to leave, this place she was hiding seemed pretty safe.

Ivy was awoken by her bite. It started to hurt even worse. Like it was eating away her energy. She had not planned on taking a nap. It felt good to get some rest after such a long day. As she layed under the hiding spot she found, she saw paws scurry past her. Ivy was startled. Am I not the only one here?