Chp-6

Author Pov.

Hearing Jack's words Damon's eyes turned invisible gun shooting every type of bullets towards the smirking man in front of him.

Damon gritted his teeth.. Damon has a really short temper. He can become angry real fast. And that is somehow considered his weakness. And Jack knows how to use this weakness against him.

Damon: What the fuck did you just say.

Jack smirked before stepping closer to Damon.

Jack: My baby girl Liliana. You may not know but she was great in bed. I had so much fun with h--

Before he could continue his words a hard punch makes its way to his face granted by Damon... He stumbled back and stared at raging Damon while wiping his bleeding lip. Jack chuckled in victory.

Jack: Oh come on. You already knew she had many affairs then why becoming so mad. But you know what.

He said walking towards Damon and placing a hand on his shoulder.

Jack: Try to control your wife buddy. because I don't think she will mind whoring around.

Instead of anger Jack witness a small smirk appearing on Damon's lips. A loud yelp left from Jack's lips as Damon grabbed his hand that was placed on his shoulder and twisted it painfully.

Damon: Don't teach me what to do asshole. I know very well who my wife is and what I have to do. So shut your disgusting tongue because I wouldn't mind shutting it up for you.

With that he pushed him harder making Jack stumbled back. He held his throbbing hand and glared at smirking Damon. He shot a last glare to Mr. Miller who was staring at them silently motioning him to not say a word to Damon which old man answered with a fearful gulp.

With that, he walked away leaving raging Damon and bruised up Mr. Miller. Mr. Miller stood up but instantly took a step back when his eyes met Damon's fierce eyes.

Damon: How many daughters you have Jim Miller.

He questioned him with his grim expressions... Mr. Miller gulped before remembering Jack's warning. He knew he had trapped himself in a deep shit. But he himself is responsible for being so greedy. He slowly comprehends what to answer him.

Mr. Miller: I-I only have one daughter.

Damon crooked his eyebrows up and glared at his posture.

Damon: Maxwell.

Max immediately nodded his head and went towards trembling Mr. Miller. He glared at him and grabbed his wrists pinning them on old man's back.

His hands were in a tight grip of Max and Damon was standing in front of him. A loud groan left from his throat feeling a burning sensation on his already bruised up cheek.

Damon: If you don't have then who the fuck is Luciana huh. You bastard you really have guts to play with Damon Knight.

Another punch landed on his other cheek making him cry out. Damon grabbed his cheeks squeezing it painfully.

Mr. Miller: I-I swear. She is Liliana. Please believe me.

He lied coughing badly. He knew he fucked up with the wrong person.

Damon: Then why the hell she's claiming to be Luciana twin sister of Liliana Miller.

Mr. Miller shook his head coughing badly.

Mr. Miller: I don't know any Luciana. Please s-stop.

Damon's eyes darkened even more scaring the daylights of the old man.. He knew Luciana will tell him and he had planned everything. He was ready to flee away and hide from Damon but Jack caught him and ruined his plans. Now he has no other option but to lie.