Part15: I'M HERE!

"Wait for me here and wait for a sign from me to attack, I'll go see if he is doing anything to Tul, wait for my sign" Birdie said.

"But small friend what if he hurts you!" Max said stopping the bird from going.

"Don't worry about me! He doesn't know about your clan's guardian birdies, he'll think I'm just a normal bird, but anyways I'll try to go in without him noticing." the bird replied and flew towards the house, and successfully entered from the small hole in the wall without anyone noticing.

"why are you so close to me, stay away from me!!!" Tul shouted anxiously when Great came closer to him, caressing his right cheek with his fingers and looking at him, he still didn't know that this guy was Great because he was always wearing that black mask.

"You don't like that?" Great asked and laughed.

"NO No I don't! Leave me alone!" Tul shouted.

"Hmmm, but I do like that" Great kept rubbing Tul's cheek and moved his face closer to his.

"Stay away!" Tul said moving his head away from this guy so that their faces don't touch.

"I wonder what will hurt him more hmmm" That guy said while examining Tul's face and body.

"What do you mean???!" Tul replied in shock.

"Should I just kill you or do something else and then kill you in front of his eyes hmm?" Great said and started playing with Tul's hair smirking.

"Wait what?! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Tul anxiously yelled.

"And I won't let you stay alive, his heart must be burned" Great said.

"SHUT UP!" Tul said.

Great stood up and slapped Tul's face and then walked away with his three other guys.

After seeing that, the bird got angry, it flew to the outside and started turning around the house as a sign for Max and his friends to attack and that there's three of them with him, birdie even called the other guardian birds.

As soon as they saw Great and the others going out of the door, Max Ben and pavel attacked them, at the same time yihwa went in with the bird to help Tul escape.

"Tul! Tul! Are you there?!" yihwa yelled while searching the place, carefully walking inside, making sure that there was no more people from Green's clan there.

"I'm here!!!" Tul screamed as he heard her voice.

As soon as she saw him there, Yihwa ran towards him, she examined his face asking is he was okay; he looked tired and not okay at all then, she cut the rope and helped him stand up.

"Are you okay Tul?" she asked again fixing his hair to the right side, he nodded and then called her name, "yes?" she replied and looked at him worried.

"I don't know who that guy is, but he said he will kill me to burn Max's heart, or do something else I don't know what and then kill me... Please don't let him hurt Max" Tul said crying his heart out.

"Um don't worry Tul, we're here to save you and Max, now come with me we'll talk later" She replied and kneeled down in front of Tul, he was confused for a second, why did she kneel?

"Get on my back, I'll carry you home faster" She said asking him to move faster.

"But I'm too heavy and you're a girl!" Tul said as he tilted his head.

At that moment, yihwa turned into a wolf and looked at Tul "Just a reminder of what I am" she said "now come here let me carry you".

"Oh that's right" he said and got up on her back, she ran away with Tul and the bird to Max's house.

"Sammy!!" she shouted when they arrived home.

"Yesss I'm here! Why are you screaming! That's too loud!" sammy replied as she walked down the stairs eating a piece of chocolate.

"Take Tul, take care of him for Max, I need to go call Dome, Ohm, earth and the others!" yihwa said grabbing her things.

"Wait, what's happening?" sammy asked following Yihwa to the door.

"You'll know later, please take good care of him don't let anyone take or see him!" yihwa replied, and called the other guys as she walked out to help Max. Although he was the strongest wolf, that day he wasn't okay at all that he was weak enough to fight.

Werewolves were there fighting Great's clan. Max's sister's husband wasn't a werewolf but he knew very well about them he even knew what kills them. He was holding a silver sword and ran towards the wolves, he threw it at great's heart killing him as the silver sword cut his heart. His friends astonished and anxious, they ran to check on him, at that time ben earth dome and pavel attacked them so they ran away.

"Are you okay Max?" Pavel asked carefully looking at Max and gently patting his shoulder "We did it!"

"I'm good, let's go see Tul" Max replied.