Maddies 'POV' Part 1

I Woke up this morning to the droning of my alarm clock I smacked the table a few times trying to find where it was as I was half asleep. Feeling a sense of excitement I sprung out of bed. Today was the day I was going to see all the girls after the break and go back to a new season.

As I walked over to my wardrobe (which was overflowing with crops, booty shorts and aldc merch) I heard my phone buzz, running as fast as I could I tripped over a trophy (which had been waiting to be put on the shelves on my wall which was overflowing, since last season!)

As I picked myself back up, I walked over to my phone with its awaiting notifications. I looked away for a moment, praying it was Chloe. I hadn't seen nor heard from her since Nationals and I was scared I would never see her again, but I had to keep hope. As I picked it up, Mom screamed from her bedroom "Maddie, we are leaving in 5 Minutes get ready!" "OKAY MOM!" I replied and with that I placed my phone back down on my bed and picked out my clothes (A red aldc crop with black booty shorts and a bright red bow)

Just as I was finished Mackenzie walked into my bedroom she was obviously looking for something as her eyes were darting around the room. "Maddie do you know where my red bow is, I've looked everywhere!" I replied with sarcasm "No Kenz I don't know where your bow is but I did see one laying under the couch the other day." She rolled her eyes and ran downstairs. I knew I couldn't take it any longer so so grabbed my phone and read the notifications...