Mushroom Island

Not many creatures know about the Mushroom Island.

It is said that the Island is over a thousand years old. Nobody knows exactly what happened all those years ago. But one thing is certain. The Island is special. The Island is a Safe Haven for anybody who seeks refuge or sanctuary. For reasons that are unknown creatures of the night are not able to set foot on Mushroom Island.
But what is this Mushroom Island? On arrival at the beach you will immediately feel different. The blue sea is soon forgotten when your feet sink in the purple vegetation of the beach. The smell is something you have never smelled before. A hint of lavender, mixed with a sweetness that is earthly in nature. The first sights that catches your eye are the giant mushrooms. All colours of the rainbow are visible, towering over your head. The stools are eye-blinding white and the caps vary in size and colour. The landscape is filled with the mushrooms, all growing in the purple mushy underground. The Island is small, even tiny. Not at all what you expect with the giant mushrooms.

The only animal lifeform is the mushroom cow. A very rare variety of the common cow. It's red or cappuccino coloured, probably from the exclusive mushroom diet.

The Island is not to be found on any map. It is fabled that you cannot find the Island. It will find you...