Chapter 9.

Madison POV
  I couldn't leave his side, I couldn't. I could hear people murmuring but that was what i least cared about. I kept a hold of my brothers shirt in my fist as i cried into him, i finally sat up just looking down at him shaking him as much as i could.
"WAKE UP! CED PLEASE!" Tears were just falling down my cheeks. "You promised you would come back to me! You lied Cedric! Wake up!" I kept trying to shake him awake until some arms pulled me away.
    Draco POV
I spotted Madison as she waited anxiously her brother's arrival, i wanted to sit beside her but I couldn't seeing as father had prohibited it when he found out a Ravenclaw whose name was also a Diggory attacked one of ours. Soon after Potter showed up with Cedric everyone cheered except me of course, Potter always wants the spotlight. I rolled my eyes until i saw Madison run towards Cedric and Harry falling to her feet, everyone gasped as they took in the scene that played before them. I walked towards them as i could hear Madison in pain, she was crying begging for him to wake up. She was out of control it hurted me seeing her this way.
  "Draco take her away." Hagrid suggested. I did what i was told only for her to try to fight me back. Harry then looked up at her and said Voldemort did it, that he had to fight him. Madison's crying stop her eyes didn't show hurt but anger and sorrow, I wasn't sure what went through her head as she remained silent and numb as if she was a statue. I tried pulling her out of her trance as she looked at me and smile, how can she be smiling at me now? When her brother was dead, or when i had left her? She is so strong and pure, she was so sweet yet so gentle, but strong and fierce at the same time. Hagrid took Madison from me taking her to the hospital as she tried to reject him she explained she wanted to lay with her brother and never leave his side. My heart had broken until a million pieces seeing Madison just lay next to him.
   Madison POV
  Cedric was dead. My brother was dead. Tears were just falling as i holded my brother in my arms, they accomplished to sedate my father and take him away. Hagrid attempted to take me as well as i pushed myself off from him extending my wand at anyone who tried separating me from my brother. I turned around to drop on the floor next to him, i didn't want to let go. I felt a sting on my arm as my eyelids felt heavy glancing for one last time at my brother.
  Draco POV
They had sedated Madison, they were scared of what she would do if they didn't sedated her seeing as the events that had taken with Pansy.
  "Draco take her away, try to keep her calm we need to get everyone out." Hagrid told me. I picked Madison into my arms taking her to my room and laying her upon my bed, her eyes were red from every tear she had shed today. She looked so peaceful but so broken, i just sat by her side until she finally woke up. Her eyes fluttered open, she turned to look at me. No expression on her face, i was so broken at the sight in front of me.
  "I thought you were afraid of me." She whispered berly audible.
  "I'm not." I grabbed her hand in mine.
"So why did you go away for a while not even daring to look my direction?" She asked.
I sat on the bed next to her as she sit up,I explained to her how father disagreed with who i was associating with and prohibited me from being and seeing her.
  "Right i forgot, Diggory's arent good enough for the Malfoy family." She sighed. I handed her a glass of water as i watched her every move. She looked around until she reached my eyes.
"Draco, i want to see Cedric." She plead.
  "You will soon, they are just getting everything together." I answered. She frowned then look deep in thought.
   "Father is not going to tolerate my brother's absence." She said, i could only stare. "Everything is going to change, you know he didn't even say hi to me when he arrived. Father's precious and only son has died, and that will come to show that he won't be there for me. He is going to go on and about his life as if i did not exist." She whispered.
  "No Madison he won't and I'll be there for you." I replied.
  "Do you love her?" She asked. I looked up from my hands to see her eyes full of curiosity. "You know Pansy, do you love her?"
  "No Madison, I love you." I answered honestly, because i did I love her so much it hurt me to see her in pain, to not be the one to hold her.
She smiled at me then layed back down looking up at the ceiling. She was thinking again i could see her, brows furrow and her lips frown.
  "Draco, why do you think Voldemort killed my brother?" She asked, I froze for a minute not knowing what to answer.
  "Uh- I don't know." I answered hoping that was enough knowing deep down it wasnt.