62.

Her.

Our little get away passed by and we made so many precious memories. All together we skied, snowboard, cooked, watched movies, took tons of pictures and even built a snowman. My white gold bracelet has new charm in shape of a mountain with small, shiny diamonds decorating its top as snow. 

Now we are driving home. As much as I loved our vacation, I missed our cozy, perfect nest. 

"My boys!"- I chirped the second all 4 dogs rushed to us. 

Ambrosi, Flavio, Corrado and Rocco licked our hands as we patted and hugged them, adding back and stomach rubs to the mix.

Everyone is still off today, except the guards, so it is just us. I love when it is solely him and I. 

"We have entire day only for ourselves."- spoke Leonardo, wrapping his muscular arms round my waist as mine sneaked around his neck. 

"We definitely do."- I stated happily and pecked his plump lips tenderly. 

"What will my beautiful wife say if her husband wants to take her on a date?"- asked Leo with charming smile that makes my heart beat faster. 

"She will say immediate, very excited sì."- I replied with content smile. 

Leonardo leaned in and I met him half-way, allowing our lips to collide in romantic, sweet kiss that speaks better than words ever could. I pulled him closer and he gladly took up my invitation, stepping closer to me so there is no space between us. 

"I love you, Leo."- I said profoundly with a smile that he returned.

"I love you, Cami."- he spoke sincerely and pecked me delicately. 

We went to shower because we are out of the jet and then to get ready as we want to spend entire day and evening together. 

Him.

I put on blue jeans and white pollo t-shirt, pairing it all with suitable shoes. My hair is styled. After spraying my cologne on my neck and right wrist, I took one of my hand watches. 

Camila is getting ready, so I patiently waited for her. Martin texted me, asking me about work, but I told him to either wait til tomorrow or to solve it himself. I wouldn't say such thing if the issues were complicated, but easy tasks he can handle.  

"Have you seen my phone?"- asked Cami while entering our bedroom, catching my attention.

My concentration did not last long. Fucking hell, she looks absolutely ravishing. 

Light blonde, velvety and shiny hair is in wonderful waves. Flawless, sophisticated makeup that puts her fine features on display: natural eyebrows with amazing arch; neat couture and highlights; rosy eyeshadow that matches the nice, rosy lipstick that stains her plump, full, kissable lips; long, thick, dark, natural eyelashes look even longer and are very beautiful. Sun-kissed, silky, clear and dewy skin appears to be so damn touchable and glowing. 

Cazzo, she is dressed to kill. Tight top in pink colour has wide, low neckline which displayed her chest unutterably well. Heart shaped locket reaches her mouth-watering, delicate chest, creating such provocative sight. Blue, high-waisted, skinny jeans show off her impeccable and dainty hips, slim and never-ending legs, toned, firm and nicely shaped ass remarkably well. Black belt makes incredible accent on her petite, slender waist. 

Jewellery with diamonds is coruscating brightly, adorning her gorgeous self. Elegant, posh hand watch compliments her look. Spicy, attractive and so seductive scent is as alluring as ever.