Chapter Three;The Afton's are together!?

Both Bryan and Henry looked to the voice and saw Springtrap standing in front of them “W-what.. What do you want?” Bryan said, Springtrap just chuckled. Henry was holding an axe behind him, “Long time to see Will..” he sighed as he was trying to be brave in front of his dead old friend; Springtrap and Henry started to fight and Bryan ran to the others. Rockstar Freddy, Jon, Helpy, Ballora, Baby, Molten, Fredbear, Justin and Michael were chatting at the shops, when Rockstar Freddy saw Bryan running over “Bryan?” he said, Bryan stopped “I need your guys help” said Bryan while panting; Helpy was going to say something, but Springtrap interrupted her by yelling “HENRY PUT THAT AXE DOWN NOW!!!!”. Everyone ran over and saw Henry was about to hit Springtrap with the axe, Michael and Baby ran over and blocked Springtrap from Henry’s view “Henry please don’t, he has changed. That was all in the past.. Stop thinking about the past and just forgive him” Michael said calmly. Henry dropped the axe and Michael and Baby moved to the sides, Springtrap looked at Henry and said “I am Henry..” “I forgive you, but only for now” Henry smiled.

Bryan and Justin sneaked into the portal room “Ready?” Bryan said as he typed the coordinates in the portal, Justin nodded and when Bryan was done they ran into the portal. They played games for 10 minutes then went back, Justin looked at his arms and saw that he didn’t have his sweater on “Bryan!” he said scared; Bryan looked at him and gasped “Chris why are you like this?” “I don’t know, but I want you to hide me..” Chris/Justin said. Bryan looked at him with a confused look and asked “why?”, Chris/Justin sighed “Because I don’t want my family to know that I am alive..” “oh okay” Bryan said while getting up. Michael walked in and saw Chris/Justin and Bryan talking “I have to be dreaming…”, They looked over and Chris/Justin hid “Michael are you okay?” Bryan asked; “yes, I just thought I saw Chris..” Michael said and left, Bryan and Chris/Justin walked to the hotel “you can stay in my hotel room until you're ready to tell them or until we find a way to get you back” said Bryan, Chris/Justin said “Okay”.

A/N:What do you think is going to happen next? Also if you want I am doing to make a post where you can tell me some books that you want updated or out.