Outside to Head to

Greg: "So where are we going, Rodrick?"

Rodrick: "Haha, Greg, somewhere where my bandmates are."

Greg: "I don't wanna hang out with you and your bandmates, Rodrick."

Rodrick: "Oh, don't worry; it's not just hanging with the band. It's also the most craziest party of all time."

Greg: "And why are people not social distancing, but instead, partying?"

Rodrick: "It's called wearing a mask, Greg. Get a grip. Did they really expect us to be stuck inside all virus long?"

Greg: "Nah, but I know one thing: this party must be so lit if you have to go to it even though they said to social distance."

They arrive at the party. Greg walks in and sees a lot of people from his school at the party. Rodrick was right; this is crazy lit.

Greg: "Oh, wait, there's Holly Hills?!"

Greg: "OMG."

Yeah, if I didn't tell you already, I have a serious crush on Holly, but I don't know how to get her attention.

Holly Hills: "Hey, Greg."

Greg: "Oh, uh, hey, Holly."

Holly Hills: "So crazy to see you here."

Greg: "Yeah, I came with the boys, ya feel me?"

Holly Hills: "Yeah, I just came with my sister."

Greg: "Right, I expected that."

Holly Hills: "So, what do you plan to do with all this time being away from school and dealing with an annoying virus?"

Greg: "Probably just sleep, eat, and play video games."

Holly Hills: "And what games do you like, Greg?"

Greg: "Twisted Wizard."

Greg: "And the best part, there's a Twisted Wizard 3 coming out. I played 1 and 2 with Rowley."

Holly Hills: "Oh, really? By the way, where is Rowley?"

Greg: "Yeah, uh, he is social distancing a lot because of his parents."

Holly Hills: "Yeah, I get that."

Holly Hills: "This party is so lit."

Greg: "Ikr, lol."

Susan: "GREG AND RODRICK HEFFLEY!"

Greg: "Oh no, my mom found out that we snuck out. Oh crap."