Lost Soul New Adventure

Pair TK/Davis.

Side Pair Tai/Izzy.

This will be Teen for now then M at a later point. Any way on with the Chapter.

Last Time on Hidden Digiegg of love...

"Izzy you find out. We head to Digiworld to look for Davis. While some of you stay here with Veemon" Tai adds

"I will. I owe him that much" Patamon said

"Same." Gaotomon said.

"So Tk and Kari, along with Izzy and Joe will stay. Yoile, Cody, my self and Matt will go. Sora can help Izzy. As for Mimi she can be left out" Tai adds

"Also I will try and decode the rest of it. Even though it one third." Izzy adds.

Digiworld - Unkown parts.

"The flower of Stillness.. It does... It won't come true. I won't turn on them." I add

"No but your losing your battle young digidestined" A digimon said.

I blinked as I saw the death like digimon..

"Your Soulmon, aren't all Ghost Digis evil or is it me?" I say sighing

Soulmon sighs "My idoit Couins give us a bad rep. Any way I know who you are Davis Motomiya. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here as a soul reference. It seems your losing your soul. It is being converted to digimon data. What you have found is only one half of the puzzle. Your friend's boyfriend will find the other half.

What you and that ally cat have found dates back to to a forbbiden love and its effecting you cause of Veemon." Soulmon said.

"Huh?" I add

"There are three I only know two - Lady Devimon, Angelwoman" Soulmon adds.

"No on wonder Lady Devimon hates Angelwoman. I need to talk to Gaotomon about that... The third was a male digimon who turned out he liked male digimon?" I say.

"Yes and went on to be with his best friend. History is repating it self but differently. The flower of Stillness wasn't met to be found. It is myth of the Digital world." Soulmon said as Davis picked it.

"Why did I find it. Why did I have visons of finding it. Can you anwser the questions I seek or do I need to find a digimon that knows history" I say with a sigh.

"Devimon, found this place years ago on orders. There should be something here, and I will help you, or your soul will be mine" Soulmon adds with a laugh

"My soul be yours so what that mean. I'm your slave. I heard that name he went after the tags and crests like Madiosmon" I say

"Yes. Not slave. You will work with me, and help me in the Digimon graveyard. Its almost here if your friends can't decode it then your soul will sit untill they do. Your body though will return to the real world and you be in a coma. Only your friends and other digidestined will know truth" Soulmon adds.

"So does it have to tie into what I found out, and Gatomon?" I say sighing

"Yes" Soulmon adds.

"Soulmon lead the way to what ever you said was here" I say.

"Right young digidestined this way" Soulmon adds.

With Tk/Kari/Joe/Sora.

"So anything else?" Sora adds

"Er Gatomon went to Davis place or something she said she would be back. She said there might be something there, where his things are" Patamon adds.