Güle Güle Turkey

Güle Güle - Good bye .

💠Sia 💠

"Ozgur bey (Mr.Ozgur) tell Ozan chef, whatever we have ordered make it twice as more delicious so that at least for the Amazing food Sia won't leave Istanbul."

From the moment I told Yildiz about me going to India, she has been her overdramatic self.

"What!!" A sweet but shocked voice came from the restaurant garden.

"Where are you going Sia canim?" Nazli appeared with our tray of food.

"Avet! (Yes) Where? Busra? Antalya? and why?" Here Ozgur blasted me with questions.

I chuckled to myself at their little interrogation.

Lila, me, and Yildiz went to dinner at our favorite restaurant -La Gabbia. Ozgur and Nazli were not only the owners of La Gabbia but also our very good friends. They are a very beautiful couple and whenever I see them, I become envious of their love.

 They are a very beautiful couple and whenever I see them, I become envious of their love

La Gabbia Restaurant

From the moment I told Lila and Yildiz about me going to India, Lila has become very quiet and Yildiz is not able to stop her babbling about me leaving them.

"Ozgur, Nazli and you both too."
I pointed at Yildiz and Lila.

" I am going to India and it's not like I am permanently moving, I have my store here and also my lovely friends." I smiled at my Kizlars (Girls).

"How could I leave them?"

"I am just going to a wedding."

Speaking of the wedding, I kinda got drifted to my afternoon facetime conversation with Rahul, Neha, and Vishakha. I was angry with Rahul and so does my best friends for not telling us about his wedding affairs early. We were very close to each other since our college days, so not telling this personal thing was kinda hurtful for us. But later Rahul explained to us, that how it is an arranged marriage, met on a matrimonial site and he's not telling us because he was figuring this out. Despite this arranged thing, Rahul fell in love with Anika and decided to get married. I was very happy for him and too excited about the wedding.