Bella

Now, today's finally it, the day I marry Eli.

Splash!

"Get up you lazy ass!" Helen said, throwing away the bucket.

"Can't a sister feel some love?" I give her a look

"Not when I don't get to plan your wedding." She give one back, then we burst out into laughter, "I'm happy for you, Bell."

"I know."

Bridgette, my maid of honour walks in with double K, my bridesmaids, wet.

"Aww." I giggle,

"Next time, just let Helen do the freaking wedding and none of these will happen." Kiana sigh

I went up and get myself dry first, then change into my wedding dress, like Lizzy, Eddy picked one that can hide my stomach perfectly.

Then Helen did my hair and makeup, and someone knock on the door.

Pa walks in and see us, then smile at us, "I'm happy for you, my little Bell."

"Then can you promise try not to kill Eli with your eyes? It's making him really uncomfortable."

"As much as I want to see you happy, it still piss me off that he got you pregnant."

Helen's doing other's hair and makeup now, and since someone kept argue with her, I would said one of my bridesmaids is going to have an hairstyle that I don't approve.

"You two, behave." I said, to Helen and Kiana

"What? But she pulled my hair super hard!"

"I was trying to pull it up, not my fault you have messy hair!"

"You two, knock it off, or else I'm letting Ma handling you." I said

"Fine." They groan

Pa took out the veil, and put it on me. It's a veil with a flower crown, fitted for my spring wedding.

 It's a veil with a flower crown, fitted for my spring wedding

(Not her dress though, just the veil)

"It's from your Grammy Sky." He smile, "She wants you to have it, I can't believe my youngest born is getting married, it seems like yesterday that I'm arguing over you three's name, and you're not even born."

"Hey, how come I didn't get the veil." Helen asked as she walked out

"Because you're not Grammy Sky's favourite." Paris said as she walks in.

"Excuse me, I am a delight."

"Apparently not." They starts to bicker.

"No, because non of our theme fits the veil." Willow smack them on the head.

"Just like the good old days," Pa chuckle, "With everyone bickering. I can see you all as teenagers again."

-