2| Find anybody on Instagram

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 2, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 || 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

I stood at the door watching as KeKe slept.

Smirking, I went over to the side of her and took my hand slapping her dead in the mouth.

She rose up quick as fuck.

That's what the fuck she get.

Kissing on that girl, need to go wash ha damn mou- ian even about to trip about that no more but she had that coming.

"What the fuck Kentrell?" She held her mouth with her hand and I looked at her before looking out the door.

"Damn Kd just ran in this bitch and slapped the shit out of you." I said shrugging. "You good?"

"NIGGA, I know that was you." She smacked her lips getting up going into the bathroom slamming the door.

Good, we both mad now.

That's what I wanted.

Sitting down on the bed, I scrolled through Instagram waiting for her to come out.

Moments later she came out with her night clothes and hair bonnet still on and a towel in her hand.

Must finna do her morning routine, or whatever you wanna call it.

"You know you get on my fucking nerves right? I barely even knew what I was doin-"

"But you knew half way, so that should been enough. Now if you don't shut yo ass the fuck up." I mugged her.

"Nigga you can't get mad." She mugged me right back. "I seen y'all talking, what was said?"

"Umm she said she wanted to suck my dick but respected that I got a girl." I shrugged.

She stopped in her tracks before coming to me and crawling on my lap straddling me.

Her face went closer and closer to mines as I leaned back before feeling my back hit the bed. "Say that again."

"I said she said she wanted to suck my dick." I looked her in her face. "But respected that I have a girl."

Her breath smelling minty fresh.