in the beginning

Information: katsuki bakugou- 16, bottom, blond ashy spiky hair, red eyes, he's bisexual, wants to be #1 hero, currently goes to UA hero course high school, goes to class 1A.
Shota aizawa- 33, main top, black long messy hair, he's gay and usually tired, he's a class 1A teacher at hero course UA.
{Katsuki bakugou pov.}
As I sat in my seat looking out the window, the bell suddenly rung soon everyone got all there things except me, I just stared out the window looking the people walking on the side walks then someone spoke "katsuki bakugou, I'm gonna need you to stay after class" it was aizawa seisi he spoke loudly which snapped me out of my daydream. "W-what you say" I looked up at him from my seat.
"Your staying after class" he spoke again but this time he sounded tired as usual "alright" I spoke quietly "close my door" he said directly after I had spoke "yes sir" I said quiet once again.
{ shota aizawa pov}
As I told katsuki to close my door he was surprisingly obedient, which I didn't mind I kinda likes it so I smiled and didn't even mean to, I had a secret no one knew about but me and I wasn't sure if katsuki had the same "come to me" I spoke after he closed the classroom door "yes sir" he spoke
'so obedient' I thought it made me happy he usually just screams. He came to the front of my desk hold his hands behind his back.

{Katsuki bakugou pov}
I stood there with my hands behind my back anxious to hear what he had to say my eyes widen as he spoke the words "your coming to my house to stay for a while" he said smileing at me. "Why?" I was confused as to why I was going to stay at his house. "Bc your parents are working longer and they wanted to make sure you has some where to go until there jobs weren't so busy" he said tiredly. I mean I knew my parents were busy but I didn't know they would make me stay somewhere else, I think he knew I was confused bc he spoke again "I volunteer to take care of you" he said looking at me but I still didn't know what to say so I just said "okay" and went to my seat to get my stuff together.
{Shota aizawa pov.}
As he got his stuff together I stood up and stood at my door waiting on him, he soon [about 5 mins later] walked over to me "lets go i guess" he spoke quietly "alright" I spoke.

{Me~}
Boomboom_boiz_senpai here, I hope you enjoyed the first part this story may not be the best sense it's my first but but I'm up for any suggestions you may have for this story/ fanfic