Chapter 33: Messy

~Nicole's pov~
Jaden spoke up and said "you know... that Ginny girl reminds me of you. And those boys like how we treated you."

I stopped for a second. Jaden is absolutely right. Those boys did not like her, but neither did josh, jaden, ant, and griff when I first got on the team.

"Your right.. but I really hope she does t turn out like me.." I said while keeping my eyes on the road.

Josh laughed and asked "why not? You've become such an amazing person."

I giggled and said "thanks, but that's not what I mean. What I'm saying is that I don't want her to go through everything I did. Who knows, maybe she has the same state of mind I did in highschool."

Josh rubbed my shoulder and said "maybe, but if that's the case, help her. And if not, that's great. If tomorrow's game doesn't go well, do what coach did to us."

I remember that. Coach locked us in the locker room until we talked and became friendly with eachother. And then after that I almost got jumped by Jackson. Ah, good times.

I pulled into our drive way and let the boys out, then went across the street to get the twins.

I opened the door to see a huge mess.. but the twins asleep ontop of my brothers and Baxter next to them laying down on the floor.

I laughed quietly and cleaned up the mess. Crayons, paper, books, toys, you name it.. it was there.

It took me about half an hour to clean up when finally tayler woke up. Probably because I accidentally knocked over something and it made a loud sound.

"Who's there?!" Tayler said getting up from the couch. I giggled and said "only me! Just cleaning up!"

Tayler found me in the kitchen and said "oh come on, you didn't have to clean up Nik."

"Tayler, if you don't change the subject of me cleaning up I'm gonna charge you for it." I said with a smile.

Tayler laughed and said "fine, how was practice today?"

This cheap son of a bitch really doesn't wanna pay me. Eh, I don't really care anyways.

"Funny you ask.. we got a new player. Her name is Ginny wells. She reminds me of myself, the boys said it too. I mean, she looks familiar.. like her facial structure. I didn't want to mention it to the boys because they'd think I'm crazy.. but I had to say it." I said while sitting on the couch.

"You have a picture?" Tayler said while sitting down next to me.

I nodded and took out my phone. I knew that if I went onto the school website, I could find the teams roster and see her school picture.

Eventually I found it and showed Tayler. It took him a quick second and his eyes went wide. He knows something..

"Tay.. what's with the look..?" I asked curiously.

"I-uh.. nothing. She just looks like someone I've seen before.. but like as a baby.."

I slowly nodded and looked at the picture again, then just turned my phone off and noticed bryce waking up.

"Oh hey." He said while sitting up, bringing the still sleeping Finn to his lap.

"Hey. What made you two so tired?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Your children. They're sweet, but wild. Especially Maggie. You need to get her into football ASAP." Bryce said with a laugh.

I giggled and asked "you don't think it's too early?"

Tayler looked to the twins, then at me and said "for a team, yes. But to get the feel for it, no. Just try to practice with them and get them used to the game. It never hurts to try."

I nodded and decided I should bring the twins home. Both of my brothers offered to carry them for me, but I can handle it.

I held each twin on opposite sides of my waist, their heads on each shoulder, and walked across the street to our house.

I didn't have any hands to open the front door, so I used my foot to knock. It took a minute for them to open the door because I mean, we have a doorbell and no one ever knocks.

"Oh my god I didn't know you were out there!" Josh said while opening the door.

I giggled and said "it's fine, it was t too long."

Josh kissed my cheek and took one of the twins from me and we carried them both upstairs to put them in bed.

I then showered while everyone ordered some pizza for dinner although it is late.

When I got out I put my hair in a bun, joshs hoodie on, and some shorts with fuzzy Christmas socks.

"Peep the fit. Your all jealous." I said while walking into the living room.

Everyone laughed and Charli said "it's the Christmas socks for me."

"It's the thanksgiving socks for me." I said while pointing to Charlis turkey socks.

We both laughed and waited for the pizza to come with everyone else.

Once we ate, I just went to bed, considering I have a game to coach tomorrow and I need energy to yell at those boys. They all literally suck.