Chapter 1

I was riding home on the bus when I started to feel sick. I don't know why I just did. It was weird, it was like my gut was telling me not to go home. Like there was something at home I didn't want to see. But I ignored it. I got off the bus down the street from my house and I saw a 1937 black Plymouth coupe with man in a grey 3 piece suit waiting. As soon as I saw him I felt like a huge dark shadow had overwhelmed me. Suddenly he started calling my name.. I tried to avoid eye contact but he started running after me until I felt an old leathery hand grasp my shoulder My eyes went black. I woke up in the back of a car with a man's silhouette over me. I screamed, then I heard a woman's voice shout "shut her up before I rip out her tongue". I stopped. After I started to regain consciousness I could see I was out the front of my house now but there was police tape. I sat up and called for my parents, no response, I tried to get out of the car but the man stopped me. He said he had some tragic news for me. I had the same feeling I had in my stomach when I was on the bus. He sat down next to me and pulled out a tissue and started to obviously fake cry and said the words that would change my life until my end.