Chapter 1: Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?!?

The Bad Boy's Diary Chapter 1:
Kayla POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I hit it once and it shuts up. I reluctantly open my eyes and close my curtains. I swing my legs over the bed and get up. I, at first, feeling dizzy but then I feel normal. I look at the time.

7:30 am

SHIT!

I quickly rush to the bathroom, brush my teeth, take a shower, then run out. I quickly look for an outfit. White shirt? Will get dirty easily. Red shirt? Too slutty. Blue shirt? Perfect for the first day. I find some blue shorts and make my wet hair into a ponytail. I look at the clock.

8:00 am

CRAP!

School starts in 20 minutes!!! I quickly check my self in the mirror. My brown eyes look sleepy, my brown hair looks neat and my skin? Tanned as ever. I quickly tie on some sneakers and rush downstairs when I see my mom and little sister sitting by the kitchen table, eating.

"Hello dear, ready for the first day?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, a bit nervous. Sammy?" I say.

"I'm excited!" My little sister exclaims.

"Haha, we need to go now. It's a ten minute drive to you school, Kayla." Mom says.

"Okay. I'll eat on the way." I say, grabbing my sandwich and walking to the car.

"Kayla, good luck!" Sammy exclaims.

I swear that little monkey is going to be popular when she grows older. Mom starts the car and soon we start driving. I wasn't the most excited girl cause I didn't like first days, first days mean bulling, staring, isolation and everything else.

After 10 minutes of driving, we reach our destination, dreaded school.

"Good luck sweetheart, have a good day!" Mom says and drives away.

I let out a breathe which I didn't realise I was holding and go to the front office.

"Ms. Collins? Welcome to West Town High School. I am Ms. Taylor. Here is your schedule." Ms. Taylor hands me the schedule and I run to my first class, maths.
Dreaded math! I walk in to see half of the class sitting down and the other half? Nowhere to be seen.

I walk towards the teacher's table and see a lady. I'm assuming she is the teacher.

"Hello Ms. Collins, I am Ms. Carmel. I'm your Math's teacher, you may take a seat next to Mr. Hamilton." Ms. Carmel points to a seat in the back. "He isn't here right now but he will be soon."

I nod and take a seat to where she pointed and set my backpack down. I instantly pull out my Math textbook when Ms. Carmel starts class. 5 minutes later a boy with messy brown hair, tanned skin and gorgeous blue grey eyes enter the class. He is wearing a grey sweater, black loose jeans and caring his black backpack. His eyes roam around he class and they suddenly land on me. I quickly look into my textbook.

"Late again, Mr. Hamilton. I'm letting you off the hook since a new student arrived but next time you are going to detention." Ms. Carmel says.

"Sorry Ms. Carmel, I'll try my best next time, no promises though." The boy says in a slight Mexican accent.

Ms. Carmel just rolls her eyes and goes back to the board. I look up to see the boy to see him laid back with no textbook on his table and rocking his chair slightly. I look at the board when I feel eyes looking at me, I turn to the left to see the boy looking at me.

"I'm Jacob, but call me Jaco." Jaco/the boy says.

"I-I erm, I'm Kayla." I say, wondering why he was introducing himself.