Pony x Artist!Reader

(I- im very dumb :,( OkAy?)

I look around the dining room and stop looking at Rain screaming at pony "What happend this time?" I murmur to Zizzy "hmm? Oh yeah right pony keeps asking your Artist friend to draw him it pissed her tf off" Zizzy giggles Zee Zuzy and Gorge run down "AUNTIE RAIN SAVE MEEEE" Gorge screams i blink 'oooooo~' i thought to myself as gorge hides behind Rain "What gorge? Can't handle two girls" She snickers gabing Zee and Zuzy "Now RUN!" Gorge runs like his life depended on it she set the girls down i talk to pony about movies that we should watch i stand up and he starts talking about why Rain was screaming at him i nod like i didn't know "I can draw you if you would like" i say smiling he smiles back "YES PLEASE!" He screams "okay okay give me a day" i say looking at my hands "(Y/N) YOUR A FUCKING GOD!"

I laugh at what pony said i enter my room and scream pulling my note book out it has my drawings by Letter i go to the letter P i know i have a drawing of him i grab it color it in and leave my room its 4am pony left for scaviging again i enter his room the drawing had my name in the corner so i set it on his bed and went to my room and went to bed i wake up to a knocking sound on my door its 6am i go and open the door to pony tacking me "Thanks (Y/N)!" He says kissing me i snicker we sit on my bed "Hay (Y/N)?" He says "Yeah Pony?" I look at him "I LOVE YOU (Y/N)! I LOVE YOU! I understand if you don't lo-" i cut him off with a small kiss "I love you too Pony. I love you too" i say before racing him to the kitchen.

     {Auther-chan's Note}

Sooo uhhh yeah

{Word Count♡} : 341