02, narrative

(don't feel like rewriting lol)

aliza had heard the doorbell rang so she went to go answer it seeing that nobody was home. she thought to herself they just probably went to the store.

when she opened her door to her surprise it was vinnie, mariano, and alessya. you welcomed them
in and you and aleyssa went to your room as
the boys went to play games in your brothers room.

"sooo you and mar" you said slightly noticing that
her and mar have be close lately. "we're just friends at the moment. though yeah yeah he's cute" she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"what about draco, or vinnie?" she said wide-eyed,
"girl..draco's fictional, and me and vinnie have been friends for a while. nothing happening there." you smiled back at the other smiling girl sitting across from you.

"yeah yeah whatever, oh there's a party this weekend, and wanna get food?" she laughed after she finished her sentence, trying to rush past the party part.

"okay, and sure..."you say "are you gonna go?" she says getting up from your bed. "yeah, only bad bitches party." you say and you both laugh.

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

after you guys ate, you came back and forgot about mar and vinnie.

"i see how it is" mar said fake crying "what" aliza said "we saw your snap, y'all didn't even tell us you left- #sad" vinnie started fake crying too.

"bye- y'all do this to us all the time. and i'm sorry did you want to go dress shopping?" aliza defended.

"no, maybe..id be cute.." mar smiled softly at aleyssa, and she smiled back at mar then looked at me.

"i told you we should've brought them." she said walking away to take her shoes off.

"no, we just dipped, i forget they were here" you laughed, "uh we're right here-" vinnie says.

"i don't give a fuck, do i look like i give a fuck?" vinne and mar fake laugh, "yeah yeah damn i knew i was funny but not that funny shit" you say walking upstairs.

as your halfway upstairs you hear the door open "we back!" you dad yelled. then saw two boys in the living room standing there.

you rushed back downstairs to greet your parents,
"oh hi, where'd you guys go?" you questioned seeing that they hadn't bring anything back home.

"we went to visit your grandmother." your mom said getting stuff out to start dinner, "are they gonna be joining us" she looks over at the now 3 people smiling at her.

"are you going to eat here..or?" you say looking at them. "yeah, i guess." vinnie says "sorry hello mrs. scott, how was your day lovely" he said with a big smile plastered on his face.

"it was good, thank you for asking mr. hacker, you been good to your parents and reggie?" she said giving him that cocky look.

"yes, as always" he laughed softly. "you guys wanna go upstairs?" aliza asked. "sure" everyone said.

real author shit 😜 ,
idc this sucks but
check out da new
draco story ig 🙄
okay bye 😁