T R U S T

Jikook freedom

Jungkook was never the needy boyfriend. But sometimes he had wishes tho. Like cuddling with his boyfriend, spend their off time together. But Jimin didn't seem to understand. He was too wrapped around Yoongi. His ex, first love.

Yet Jungkook never complained. He'd just stare at three pair ahead of him with a small smile playing on his lips. It didn't looked like Jimin was dating Jungkook. But Jungkook never looked forward to complain. He was happy to call himself Jimin's even when it didn't looked like.

But SeokJin had to snap one day at him. "Yah Jungkook. Why are you sitting still  on the couch ?" Jungkook looked at them wide eyes. He stood and bowed at them. Jin stood up and walk toward him "kook what happend baby?"

He couldn't hold his feelings anymore. He broke down crying as Jin's mother reflex pulled him on a tight hug. All the members were looking at them shockingly. Jungkook never cried. Ever. He used to share all his sorrows with Jimin. But they didn't know Jimin didn't care about him. All eyes except Jungkook's fell on Jimin. Who was sitting on the love seat close to Yoongis body.

He got up glaring at Jungkook who's face was buried on Jin's chest. Jimin held his wrist and pulled him to his room.

"Why are you so selfish. I was talking to Yoongi you had to interrupt me then?!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook after closing the door.

Jungkook just stared at him with crystal fallen eyes. After wiping his eyes Jungkook spoke.

"Hyung, you're complaining when I disturbed you while you talked. With your ex. First love. Wow I never disturbed you when we had a date, a promise to spend our off time together when you cancelled it suddenly for Yoongi." Jungkook's tears kept falling. Jimin just stared at him wide eyed.

"It was from first all about you and your happiness cause I valued those. But do you even care about me? Do you remember the day when I confessed? 2 years ago I confessed to you today. Do you remember we had a promise of a dinner tonight? You dated me hyung. I could've dealt with your ignorance. This what they do before totally leaving right? I could've confronted sooner. Who I'm kidding I'm selfish. If I'd confessed sooner you'd leave me that instant. But I like the title *Jimin's* I couldn't possibly give that up." More fresh tears came as Jungkook wiped them. Jimin didn't move a muscle.

"I didn't wanted to lose my 2 years relationship for your a weeks first love. You maybe loved him first right. You may have never noticed but he cheated on you for you couldn't fuck with him. He left I stayed hyung. Yet still I've to see all Yoongi hyungs over kookie. I don't mean to say I stayed I'm sorry but its true. 2 years relationship yet we didn't do it yet. I never complained. But in a span of a week Yoongi cheated. I'm not showing you how I'm better. Cause I'm not. If I was you wouldn't be wrapped around him even when we are dating." Jungkook took a deep breath before continuing.

"I asked to be your boyfriend right. You clearly need a break up. Ask for it hyung. Cause I don't want it. Say that Jungkook its over. Say it." After finishing Jungkook buried his face on his hands. He shoulders kept shaking from all the silent cries leaving him drained.

Jimin's eyes were puffy from the amount of tears he had been holding in. Of course Jimin doesn't want this. He loves this boy. But he also hurt him the most. "Kookie ah." Then Jimin lost it. He let out all the pent up emotions, tears at once. Jimin fell on Jungkook's chest crying.

No matter how hurt he is Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin. " I know its hard. Let me go now. You heart yearns.... him..... Don't make it hard hyung..." At this time they both were crying.

"Hyung want you Jungkook. Only you. I'm sorry for acting like that. I hurt you baby I know. I'm sorry. I beg you forgive me."

"Leave for better when there's time. If not today you'll leave tomorrow. They all do. But if tomorrow with contain more memories its gonna be hard for me to let you go. Go to him. Please. I can't take more pain anymore."

"I never knew you could be insecure. If I did I'd show you more love. I'm sorry.. So so so much. Trust me. Hyung and I are just friends. I'm helping him to get with Jackson. Ask him if you want. I don't care anymore. I'm sorry I should've told you earlier. I'll never do this again. Just give me a chance. I show you I can be better. For you for us."

This time their heads were on each others shoulder. Their heart beat like one. They processed the information given by other.

Minutes felt like years when Jungkook spoke, "I hate you. I do. But next time.....Well there won't be one. If there will be I'm breaking up with you." As he cried and buried his face on the neck of Jimin's.

Jimin's inside squealed as he caressed Jungkook back and give his head a kiss on top.

The end
Bro I've this awesome plot planned maybe an update on sunday💗💗