(asthma attack)

(Yet,again,we have another music class one.)

This month,the only music assignment was to write a song.it didn't have to be a specific kind,or about a specific thing.it was just a little activity for the class.

It was bakugos turn to share what he had written,and he was the last one.

He turned on music that he had put together and he sang.

Bakugo : I am the physical embodyment of everything I never wanted to be.people just think "this kids fucking crazy."

Y/c actually paid attention this time,listening closely to the lyrics.

Bakugo : I am the prime example of indecision.life hit me like a head on collision.but what am I suposed to do...when I'm so see through

Bakugo : I had never thought that life would,would be like this amd now I'm thinking that maybe I should....give life a miss.

Bakugo : and if living,was the equivalent of breathing,then maybe I should...prepare myself for a,another asthma attack.

Y/c frowned

Bakugo : dont ask me all these bloody questions,I'll get arsey.you think I know myself,well you'd be mostly wrong,its taken way to long,for mw to sing my song,old me is dead and gone.

Bakugo : if lying was a crime then id be doing time,and I dont mean to whine but just imagine having to lie to friends,foes,all of those people that should matter most.living a dpuble life is just as obvious as Pinocchio.

Bakugo : I had never thought that life would,would be like this amd now I'm thinking that maybe I should....give life a miss,and if living,was the equivalent of breathing,then maybe I should...prepare myself for a,another asthma attack.

Y/c :