GUNSHOT

Mingi didn't want to let Yunho go. Even though the taller man marred his heart with sharp claws, Mingi still didn't want to let him go.

Sweet words have always come out of the beautiful lips, the lips of his angel, but always accompanied by hundreds million won out of his cards.

"Mingi, I wanna buy the latest Gucci bag, mine's been around for a while now." What he said was out 3 months ago.

If the younger refuses, Yunho would actually hide himself away, not contacting until anything he wants has brought to his doorstep

Love, those damn 4 letters

Love, that's what you use to disguise this

Selfish, I will never be enough

Even if I pour out my all

Mingi had done his best to love him, but his beloved two pretty, round eyes were swallowed by all the things that shine—blinded by the thin piece of paper and what could be bought with it.

Cold, that's the right word to interpret Yunho's behavior when he wasn't given something money could buy, because he said; "Happiness is the same price as *red bottoms."

Even though Mingi was selfish and wanted Yunho to be with him always, the taller would not ever be satisfied. His angel wanted more than love, more than just a feeling—a physical proof that can be bought by a paper with the highest number of zeros.

Endless war, and more

Your aim is never off

With those sharp words

Like bullets they are

"Mingi, I told you I want it! Why are you not answering me?!"

Mingi snapped out of his thoughts, and just slid the black card on the coffee table of his apartment, right in front of Yunho. His angel's face instantly changed from bitter to sweet, dark to light, and his foot stepped over the coffee table—kissing the top of Mingi's head.

Mingi was entranced by that action alone, but he felt he was loved enough. His heart felt full again, the gunshot wound had been bandaged. Band-aids are not the right way to heal a gunshot wound, mind you.

But I won't surrender my darling

I don't give a damn about you,

When you say "I don't a give a damn about you,"

It's a pain

The boss strolled into his office, only to be surprised by his trusted financial expert, Choi San, who tapped his shiny shoes against the floor when he saw Mingi enter the door.

"Sir, bad news, this month's bills kept on increasing. What the hell actually happened?" San asked.

"Ah, that's none of your business, I'll pay those later."

San shrugged his shoulders, even though he knew the exact cause. Even his husband, Wooyoung, was not as spendthrift as Yunho who seemed to drip money as he's walking.

Mingi didn't want to see how much money Yunho had spent, it would be paid off automatically at the end of the month from his debit card.

"I don't give a damn about it, about him."

As long as you love me

The good or the ugly

Whatever it is, it's alright

That afternoon, Mingi was again shocked by the news that Yunho brought, the news about the rumor that he was dating a female rookie idol, he didn't know Yunho would also bring low-class news like this.