five

~

A few days had passed, it was the day of the results. Four parties were participating, POG 2020- Wilbur and Tommy. SWAG 2020- Quackity and George. COCONUT 2020- Fundy and Niki. And SCHLATT 2020- Jschlatt.

Jschlatt had rejoined the server, and just dropped that he was going to be running. It was insane, he had been banned around a month before, and suddenly arrived. Too much had happened.

Over the past few days, Fearne had grown closer with the boys. She enjoyed being around Tommy and Tubbo, they never failed to cheer her up. When the voting was out, she had voted for POG 2020- after all, a lot had been lost to make L'manburg.

Fearne decided to log onto the SMP for a few minutes, and check on her 'house'. She had dug out an area beside Tommy's house, and placed a bed in there. That was what she was currently calling her home. It wasn't much, but it was good enough for her.

-

star_light joined the game
Tubbo_: hello!
star_light: hi tubbo!!
TommyInnit: ready to watch Pog2020 win the election I see
star_light: pog2020 ftw!! sorry niki ily but too much was lost for pog2020 to not win
Nihachu: its alright :)))
WilburSoot had joined the game
star_light: o7
TommyInnit: o7
Tubbo_: o7
star_light: hello mr president
TommyInnit: vc 3

-

Fearne faced the monitor that was displaying Discord, whilst also opening up StreamLabs on another monitor. She clicked on the VC Tommy and Tubbo was in.

"Hello woman."

"Hi Star!"

"Hello Tommy, hi Tubbo! Give me a second, I'm going to start streaming."

She went on deafen, then set up her stream. She clicked on start stream, then adjusted her mic. Over the past few days, she managed to get 50k followers, Fearne never expected to get this far. I suppose she could thank her brother for that though.

"Hello everyone! It's Star, what's up?" She took a quick breath, "So today is the day huh? The election results! Anyway, I started a little late, so let's hop right into the VC."

She undeafened herself, the boys casually chatting to each other.

"Woman." Tommy muttered.

"Tommy."

"Tubbo!" Tubbo chirped.

"Why did you just say your name?" Tommy asked.

"Everyone was saying each other's names and I felt left out.."

Fearne let out a pitiful giggle, and smiled. No-one could see her smile obviously, she hadn't used face cam once. Wilbur then joined the VC.

"I'm going to read out the results in a few minutes." He began. "I need to go take a shit first."

Fearne immediately burst into laughter. Out of all the things Wilbur could of needed to stop, his reason was that he needed to go to the toilet.

Jschlatt, George, Quackity, Niki and Fundy then followed.

"Why's Wilbur on mute?" Niki asked.

"He's taking a shit." Tommy replied.

Fearne once again burst into laughter, and they proceeded to all talk until he returned.

"Alright, I'm back. Everyone go sit in the seats below." Wilbur said.

Everyone went to the seats, whilst those who were running went onto the podium.

After a few minutes, Wilbur began reading out the votes.

Wilbur explained how there had been a surge of votes for one team, around 100k being from the same IP. Meaning they were fake.

"In last place, with 9% of the votes. Is Coconut 2020."

There was a small sigh from Niki and Fundy. Wilbur went on to announce the next one.

"In third place, is Schlatt 2020."

A small unimpressed grunt came from JSchlatt.

"In second place." Wilbur took a long pause. "We have Swag 2020."

Tons of cheers came from Tommy's microphone and all of the Pog 2020 supporters cheered.

"Mom we won the election!" I heard a muffled shout say.

"Don't celebrate anything just yet. A deal was made between two parties. Before the election, Swag 2020 and Schlatt 2020 said, that if Pog 2020 won. They would combine votes."

"What no that's not fair!" Fearne shouted.

"With 46% of the votes, the new president of L'manburg, is Schlatt."

Celebrating was heard from Schlatt, George and Quackity. They had won by 1%. So much had been lost for Lmanburg to be what it was today.

"Jschlatt would you like to come up and give your speech." Wilbur sighed.

Fearne wasn't really paying attention to his speech, but for the time she did listen properly, she heard something she never expected to hear.

"I am revoking the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommy Innit."

"What?!"

"Run." Wilbur began. "TOMMY RUN."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Fearne shouted, aiming her bow at the newly found president.

"I just did."

. . .

WOOO I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER!! Expect some interesting stuff for next chapter!!

written on the 25th of september
unedited

Word count- 800