♡ one

Jaemi

Two years passed and Kanemoto Yoshinori is still as sweet and caring as ever.

I thought he'd grow tired being friends with someone who's almost blind---like me---and that he'd leave me like everyone else did.

But he didn't.

And guess what?

Having Yoshi the only person, other than my mom, who cares for me, I fell in love with him.

If he ever finds that out, our friendship will be ruined.

That would be the last thing I want to happen.

"Hey," Yoshi's voice woke me up from my day dream. He laughed and I smiled as soon as I heard that.

"Sometimes I couldn't tell whether you are dazing out or not." He said.

I laughed too as I got the joke.

I looked down at the table and felt where the spoon and fork exactly is.

"Here," Yoshi said and I gasped as I felt him put the spoon and fork in my hands.

The skinship...

Its making me feel really warm and tingly inside.

Haven't I gotten used to his touch already.

"Easier right? Hehe," he said and then ruffled my hair.

I smiled and nodded at him. But my smile slightly faded when I heard him sigh heavily.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried. Worried if he has any problems. And worried if one of those problems is about me.

"You're..." he paused, sighing again. "You're getting more and more blind, Jaemi-ah."

I frowned and held my head low.

"No don't look down," he said and then I felt him move his chair closer to me. "Look up."

I did as he said and I felt his warm and soft hands cupping my face. I pressed my lips tightly together and felt electricity flow through me with the skin contact.

His shadow loomed over me and I can feel his breath on my face.

He smells so good.

My thoughts are running wild because I have no idea what he's doing or what he is going to do.

"Y-Yoshi-ah, w-what are you doing?" I asked, stuttering.

"The cataract in your eyes..." he whispered in a sad tone. "Its getting thicker and bigger."

I frowned more at what he said. "Don't remind me of that."

He pulled away from me and I heard him chuckle. "I won't. Now, let's enjoy the food your mom made."

The moment Yoshi went silent because of his food, I started hearing the noise here in the cafeteria.

Whenever I am with him, everything seems to sound faint and all I could hear is his sweet voice. His voice is a little higher than a normal male's voice should be but I think that it suits him.

His voice and his touch is something I've memorized while his face remained blurry and unknown in my sight.

I want to see his face.

I pray everyday to have clear vision once again. To see faces, places, things, but mostly, Yoshi's face.