Before y/n

If your here your looking for the continuation of the tsuki imagines, well you've come to the right place. This story here will tell you how Tsuki ended up with Kuroo and how things turned  for the worse. Now please sit back and relax, I'll make this brief and lovely so y'all can figure out what happens to y/n.

             Tsuki and Kuroo have been life long childhood friends, everything was natural for them, hanging out sleep overs everything, one night in grade school Tsuki walks into Kuroos place, "KUROO I GOT NEWS" Kuroo runs down the stairs, "Hey Tsuki" Tsuki looks up, "looks like I'm going to kurasono high school", "oh damn guess we can't dominate on court huh?" Tsuki looks up to see Kuroo was bummed, Tsuki grabs Kuroo, "Kuroo let's play!!!" Kuroo pulls back, "Not today Tsuki, your my bestfriend and I cant figure out why you would wanna go to Kurosono High anyway" Tsuki mutters, "Big brother went there and he was amazing" Kuroo sighs, "I see" kuroo drops his hand and lets go, Tsuki grabs Kuroo by the hand and pulls him into a hug, "Don't walk away when things get hard Kuroo" Kuroo hugs tsuki back and then pushes him away, "you make things so damn hard though" Tsuki turns away only to be pulled back for a kiss, "KUROO U KISSED ME" kuroo looks down, "i- guess I did" Tsuki covers his mouth and softens his eyes, "your an idiot" and so it begins, the love trial that started it all.

Tsuki and Kuroo fast forward to there second year of high school, "Tsuki what suit do I wear to you parents dinner party?" tsuki looks up, "Whatever feels comfortable love" Kuroo leans over and kisses Tsuki, Things always seemed fine with Kuroo and Tsuki, until Shittykawa arrived in town. Tsuki and Kuroo walked around town minding there own business and kuroo hears a raspy voice from behind him, "Hey Kuroo!!!" Oikawa stumbles over his foot and falls into Kuroo. Kuroo catches Oikawa with a chuckle, Tsuki looks over to see Kuroo blushing while looking down at Oikawa. Oikawa looks up, "Hey Kuroo I saw you up the block, and walked over. Hey how are you" Tsuki looks Oikawa up and down, "Doing great how about you?" Kuroo looks up to see Tsuki.

Tsuki looks to see Oikawas hand on Kuroo's side, You grab Kuroo and whisper, "what a touchy friend, MAKE IT STOP" Kuroo chuckles and pushes Oikawa up, "Nice seeing you Oikawa, we gotta run talk to you later" Oikawa winks and waves goodbye to only Kuroo. Tsuki looks at Kuroo, "He sure is friendly" Kuroo rubs the back of his head and laughs, "yeeeeeeee hes really cool" Tsuki hears a buzz from Kuroos pocket, as he lifts his phone out of his pocket Tsuki stares , "Really?!" Tsuki see's a picture of Oikawa and Kuroo kissing eachother on his phone, Tsuki drops Kuroos hand and backs up, "You cheated" Kuroo looks up and says frantically, "no, no, no look Tsuki It was a joke.... Nothing more" Tsukis eyes water, "Joke my ass" tsuki let's go of kuroos hand and walks down the road to the highschool taking a sharp right into the team room. Tsuki sits and crys until Asahi walks in, "Tsuki are you-" Tsuki turns away, "SHUT UP" Asahi looks startled and walks over, " Tsuki its okay just explain and I'll be here for you" Tsuki explains everything, Daichi and Suga walk in with Noya and Tanaka, "Hey guys- " they see Asahi and Tsuki and listen to the rest of the story, Kags and Hinata walk in only to find coach Ukui opening the door and yelling, "TSUKI MEN AINT SHIT" Tsuki looks up and sees everyone nodding theyre head, "Ye Tsuki, Men aint shit" "UNLESS ITS ME" Tanka burst out, Everyone goes to practice and Tsuki sits out, "Kei, im sorry" tsuki looks up to see Kuroo.

Kuroo looks down with a smile, "Im sorry Tsuki my mistake...." Tsuki gets up and hugs Kuroo, "It'll be okay, just don't do this anymore " The team looks cautious, but let it happen. Weeks go by, Tsukis happy and Oikawa was nowhere in sight. One day Tsuki was going to be early to his dinner date with Kuroo. As Tsuki turns the corner he sees it, Kuroo leaning into Oikawa with his arm around his waist, Oikawa was wearing the restaurants uniform, Tsuki looks at his watch it reads 30 minutes before Kuroo wanted him to be there. Tsuki stumbles backwards and bumps into someone, Its Asahi, "Hey Tsu-" Asahi sees your face and pulls you into a hug, "Hey its okay, whats wrong Tsuki" Tsuki sceams, "A-Asahi, he did it again, after everything" Ashai pulls away and sees what Tsuki is talking about, "Ill be back" Asahi walks over to Kuroo, "KUROO IM BOUTTA ROCK YOUR SHIT" Asahi walks up to Kuroo and decks him in the face, Asahi jumps over the hand rail and decks Kuroo in the face 3 more times, " Now isn't that enough Asahi" Asahi looks up to see Coach Ukui, " Im sorry sir, he just-" Ukui interrupts, " Ik what he did Asahi" Ukui looks down on Kuroo, "Listen good and well dirt bag, Tsuki is sensitive and a great person, I don't ever wanna se your sorry ass in my gym EVER again" nearly growling at the end of his words Asahi jumps, "Nice one coa-" Ukui turns, "enough Asahi take Tsuki to the store and give him some ice pops and invite the team, take what you like, but not more then you need, ill be there soon" Asahi runs off and grabs Tsuki, Coach jumps over the hand railing and pins Kuroo and Oikawa, " Now look her BITCHES, Tsuki will no longer hear from either of you, SO HELP ME GOD" they stare back, "DO U HEAR ME" the nod as Ukui drops them.