. . . .I N S A N I T Y. . . .

Once there was a little girl. Was new to the world and never expirienced the harsh reality that was hidden in the land of suger and rainbows.

The little girl roamed around in gleefullness and naivety. Thinking anyone can have a chance to become good if they just try. And maybe they can be friends and she will show the way.

Untill one day. . . . .

HER ENTIRE WORLD CRASHED. . . .

She never though this would happen. . . .

Her parents were MASSACERED.

She didnt know the reason why though

That someone would do this for there own desires.

Her and her brother didnt have enough money for the house so they moved into an appartment complex. Her brother had to get a job so they can continue paying for there apartment and his sisters school.

The word about her parents murder has reached her school and lets just say her bullies just learned a few new insults.

They always taunted her about her parents death and how it can be avoided. And guess what. She belived them.

She gets new scars everyday but never tell her brother. She hates to be more of a burden to him than she already is so she shuts her mouth.

Untill the day of her brothers sickness came. She was in the thread of insanity. Her brother, sick? Don't prank her please. But it's true.

And she cant do anything about it. . .

But she worked hard so he can be treated everyday. She wont fail him. She cant fail him. He was all she haved left of this dark and cold world.

And agien for some reason the word was spread and the bullies took advantage about it. But that didnt stop her from working hard and hoping her brother would be cured.

The loneliness and silence of the walls in the apartment started going to her. She could'nt handle the eary silence so she started imagening things.

She swear she heard a voice talk to her.

The voice also helped her get the right answers on her test as well.

But sometimes the voice tells her to do things she doesnt want to do as well. It told her to fight back from her bullies. But since she doesnt want trouble the voice gave up and understand.

But that one day. . . That was the day the voices turned more active than before. . . .

That was the day. . . . . . SNAP MODE TURNED ON.

Her eyes shrunk into small shaky bullets as blood trinkled down her arms. And a body that lies cold in the floor with a pool of blood and flesh with it.

The nurse screams that still echo's and replay in the girls mind.

She smiles maniacly as she thinks of doing it agien. Hearing the beutifull screams agien, but coming from another person. Maybe it can be better than the last one? She wants to know.

She came to one of her bullies but looks like she didnt plan through. She engaged at a living room at night. It was very reckless for the girl.