Diagon Alley

When Myrddin left Gringotts after opening another vault and with an enchanted bag, he went to shop for new things. While he was shopping he bumped into someone. "Watch where you are going?" The person spoke in an annoyed voice. "I apologise" Myrddin said back. The wizard looked at Myrddin to say something more but stopped and stared at him with wide, fearful eyes. Myrddin looked concerned and looked back to see if he was staring at something else. "Excuse me, sir. Are you alright?" Marlin asked.
"Ambrosias...." the wizards spoke.
"Yes that would me. I am sorry. But do you know me. You see I lost my memories. So I wouldn't know you." Myrddin explained.
The wizards eyes widened and than they reached a conclusion.
"We were in same school, i was years ahead of you. Lucius Malfoy." Lucius extended his hand to shake.
"Oh! That's wonderful. I hadn't met anyone who knew me. Mr Malfoy." Myrddin said while they shake hands.
Lucius still had a thoughtful face but nodded.
"If you could excuse me I must return to my family." Lucius said.
"Oh sure. Have nice day, Mr Malfoy." Myrddin waved smiling at Malfoy as he made his way away from Myrddin.

Lucius didn't know what to think. He was to shocked to acknowledge anything around him. Myrddin had died in the war. His father had told him. May be he escaped before the spell hit him. But still huge guilt hit him. Lucius looked back to where Myrddin was standing helping a old witch. 'Still the same'. Lucius thought. "Lucius, honey. Are you listening?" Lucius snapped out of his mind and looked at his wife. "Yes, you were saying?" Lucius asked Narcissa. She looked at her husband's face and saw that he was troubled. "What is it?" She asked. Lucius sighed. "I met Myrddin Ambrosias just now."
"That's not possible. He died."
"Hmm. He isn't. But he doesn't remember anything."
"You are serious."
"..."
"You are worried that when he remembers...."
"I don't know cissa. But it was our family's fault. My father. My father had send a killing curse at him."
"It wasn't your fault and even if he remembered he wouldn't blame you."
"But there are a lot of things we have done wrong."
"What's done is done. Nothing could be done about it. Let's go."

When Myrddin came back at his house with everything he had bought he took the new books to the library. He had looked at his collection of books before he left and brought every book that he didn't had. He created one more wall full of shelves to keep them.
By the end of that week he had gone through the books he thought were important. He also looked for Emrys but didn't found anything about it. It irritated him. Currently he was sitting on the floor with books all around him. He thought back if he had an house elf. And snapped his fingers to see if he did. A second later there was a pop sound just near is books. Myrddin was startled and fell back words.
"Lord Emrys. You is back. Shuzi missed you lord Emrys." Shuzi the elf said really fast and emotional voice. He knew this would happen. He sighed. There was no point in correcting the name. The elf always say just one name so he wouldn't ask shuzi to call him anything else. He sat up and looked at the elf. She was dressed in beautiful clothes. He remembered what his friend had told him about house elfs so he was surprised. "Shuzi was at Hogwarts like Lord Emrys told Shuzi to do if Lord didn't come home for a long time. Shuzi was sad you didn't returned. But Lord always liked to go for years. And Lord didn't called Shuzi for years." She was crying now.
Myrddin pulled her into a hug. She cried even harder. "Sorry, Shuzi. I got lost. I am back now." Merlin reassured her. When she calmed down merlin let her go. She cleaned her face and smiled. "What can Shuzi can do for you Lord Emrys." Merlin smiled "not call me Lord Emrys."
Shuzi pouted. "But you is Lord Emrys."
"I am also Myrddin."
Shuzi thought for a moment. "Ok. Lord Myrddin."
Myrddin groaned into his hands. "Fine. Call me Lord Emrys. But call me Myrddin Ambrosias arou"-
"Around everyone else. Shuzi know."
"Alright. Anyways can you bring me some food with wine please."
"Shuzi will bring food right up." She snapped her fingers and disappeared again. He thought what he should read now which one of the books will be helpful for him. That's when he recalled that Shuzi had mentioned Hogwarts. He went around the library to bring the books related to that. While he was looking for them. He picked a book. There wasn't any name of who had written it. But the book had the year on it. So he knew it was a thousand years old at the very least. He kept it aside and started reading others first. Shuzi gave him food while she went to clean the place. Myrddin read all the books in 10 days before he reached the last book he had kept to read later. When he was done reading them he took the anonymous book and looked at it. The cover of the book was an old painting of Hogwarts. He looked at it and started remembering few of the memories of the place. But not completely. The painting on the book was beautiful and was like the rest of wizards portraits. He looked at it and smiled unconsciously. He opened and started reading. While he was reading the book it felt to Myrddin that he was walking through the history or memory he felt happy and sad at the same time. The story was almost the same as the rest of the books he had read but with many different things, like in this book the author talked about Salazar, Godric And Rowena, and herself but with addition to one more person. It was said that the castle was already there before the founders found it. And later on they had met the owner of the castle. That it belonged to this 'friend' but that 'friend' had given it to them so that it could be used as school. And that all five of them had made what stood there as it is now together. Myrddin felt like it was true. He didn't understood why he felt that. He also felt like he already knew it. He sighed. When he was done with the book. And the last page there was a note.
———————————————————————————

'Thank you. I know you asked us not to name you but we all wanted to write something for you. So this is the one of the 5 books we all have written to carry it through our lives. No one can copy from these books and no one will be able to write what is written here, so rest assured my dearest friend. You are missed, we all missed you. Godric passed away last month. He wanted to see you. But I understand why you didn't come to visit us again. I am myself on my death bed today. This would be the last time i will be writing to you. Again you are missed. Come back again school misses you.
I wish you well.
Goodbye,
H.H.'

____________________________________
When Myrddin closed the book. He hadn't realised that he was crying. He didn't know why but he couldn't stop. He missed his friends. But the friends he doesn't even remember the names of. He so wished he could know what it is that he had forgotten. He looked at the book which sat on the table. The words were going around his head hitting it again and again 'come back again school misses you.' Myrddin decided than and there that he would be going back. When he decided that he knew it was a right thing to do. He felt like that is the only place he would be able to regain what he had lost. He took a parchment and started writing to Headmaster of Hogwarts.

After the interview.

Well if the greatest wizard of the age agrees with him than it would be fun. Now all he had to do is look at the other books from which the kids are being taught. He really like the library. He thanked whoever put the library at his home. He took the books about the war and after the people who fought. He read everything there was he could read. He was disappointed that people believe in something as foolish as blood purity. "This is non sense. Salazar wasn't blood purist." Myrddin thought out loud. But than stopped and realised that he didn't know Salazar so how can he say that. He was confused because that thought felt so true and confident but why. He shakes his head cleared his thoughts thinking he might have read it somewhere.
Just than there was a knock on the window of his living room. He saw his owl at the window he smiled and went to open the window. It has been a week when his interview had happened. And Archimedes(his owl) had brought his letter.
In the letter the answer to his interview was he already knew that he will get the job as Dumbledore had told him but he didn't know what would be the job. The letter said i would be teaching History. And when the term will be starting. It also mentioned that i could to come to school from a week before the school starts and if i want to teach something else than what was being taught i had to arrange the books for the students himself. There was the list of books which were issued for every year. Dumbledore had asked him to write to him about when he would be coming and has also asked him if he wanted to come and see which classroom i would like. I send my answer in the letter back to them saying thanks for the job and that he can come on Monday to see which classroom i would be teaching. And that he would be picking his own books for students. He let Archimedes rest before sending him with the reply. And he left to buy those books that he needed.