up north

Percy's POV(somewhere in Maine)

He stood in the forest watching as the demigods and the hunters were trying, and failing, to defeat a small army of monsters that showed up with the Manticore aka Dr. thorn. He had no need to step in yet. Then a girl with glossy black hair and volcanic black eyes stepped in front of the rest of the hunters. The Manticore noticed this and shot a thorn at her which embedded it's self in her thigh, knocking her to the ground. The Manticore quickly advanced on her making in away that made it impossible for the hunters to shoot the beast with out hitting the girl. He decided it was time to step in. He took the pitch black bow off his shoulder and knocked an arrow. He quickly aimed and released, causing the arrow to go arching into the air before landing in between the girl and the Manticore.

Zoe's POV

When the Manticore's thorn hit me I dropped to the ground in pain while the Manticore slowly advanced on me. At first I wondered why my sisters weren't helping me, but then I realized that they couldn't shoot it with out risking hitting me. when the Manticore was about ten feet away from me a pitch black arrow landed in between us. I stared at the arrow in shock because, none of the hunters used black arrows, and none of the campers had bows with them. But what shocked me even more was the Manticore's reaction to the arrow. He started backing away from the arrow with shock and fear in his eyes as he stared at the arrow. Then he started muttering "not him... not the ghost king". I was confused to what he was talking about. Then I saw the Di Angelo's (A/N that's how you spell  it, right??) grinning evily before they stomped there feet. I watched, shocked, as the ground split open and their weapons popped out of the crack in he ground. The girl had duel hunting knives and the boy had a sword. I looked around for the person who had shot the arrow but didn't see anyone until I looked at the forest to my left I didn't see anything at first but then a figure began to emerge from the shadows with a bow in his hand.

Percy's POV

When I stepped out of the forest I could feel everyone staring at me exept for my siblings, who jogged over to my side. I glared at the Manticore and said "Hello Manticore" the Manticore began backing away from me in fear as I smiled coldly at it. " Y-you're n-not him! Y-you are a f-fake!" Shouted the Manticore. I just smirked at him. "think again" I said before charging the Manticore he shot spikes at me which I dodged before bringing out my pen that changed into a sword called riptide. "Nico, Bianca, take care of the rest of the monsters." They nodded and charged the small army. I noticed the daughter of Athena and the Poseidon spawn did nothing but stand there. I tuned my attention back to the Manticore. "let's dance" I snarled. He tried to stab me with his tail but I ducked and stabbed at him with riptide  he was able to dodge it so it hit his shoulder instead if his chest. He roared in pain before he knocked me back with his paw. I quickly got back on my feet  he glared at me before he lunged and picked up the hunter from earlier and held one of his claws to his throat holding her hostage. I glared at him but knew I couldn't do any thing. I could see the fear in the girls eyes and I wished I could help but knew it would be too dangerous. He started backing slowly away from me. He tried to back up father  from me but when he took another step back there was nothing behind him but air and I realized he had accidentally walked off the cliff. I watched as they both tumbled of the cliff. "shit" I swore before I did something stupid, I jumped off the cliff after them.

Sorry for the long wait, I have been really stressed with school and I don't get much time to write, I will be having a vote. The vote will be to decide if Percy and Poseidon make up, or they if Percy keep s hating him. please like and comment  -Randomgod2